Chapter 8

angrytroll's POV

"Troll, Falkon your up." I heard Mew say. Me and Falkon nodded and got ready for a spar.

"Ready. Set. Start!"

I ran at Falkon as Ciel and quickly started shooting him. Falkon dodged the best he could. "Devil's Fire!" I shouted as I turned into Lu and slammed my fist into the ground causing blue fire to erupt and burn the floor.

Falkon jumped quickly and shouted "Neutron Bomb!"

He threw an electric ball and it soon erupted into a large black hole like sphere pulling me in and causing my health to lower into the orangish-yellow.

I quickly recovered my ground. "Evil Claw!" I yelled as a blue sphere appeared under Falkon. I raised my hand up violently as a blue aura like flame surrounded my hand, as I did so a large black claw with chains attached to the wrist rose up striking Falkon causing his health to enter near the red zone.

Falkon got up and ran at me. I did the same and punched him hard. Falkon dodged and shocked me with lightning causing my health go to the red.

"Enough." Mew said.

DarkMew122's POV

"Falkon will advance to the next round. Maux and I are up." I said and got my sword out and ready. Maux grabbed his sword and readied himself as well.

"Ready. Set. Go!"

Me and Maux ran at each other, we swung and our swords clashed with each other. We pushed each other back and skidded to a stop.

"Wild Shock!!" I yelled and swung my sword downwards sending a large fire wave at Maux. "Sword Wave!!" He shouted and did the same movement but a fire like energy wave in the shape of a crescent moon was sent. Both the energy waves clashed and caused a huge explosion sending everyone skidding to a stop.

As the smoke cleared me and Maux stood gripping the hilts of our swords tightly.

I made the first move and thrusted my sword at him. Maux quickly blocked it causing our sword to scrape together.

Maux pushed me back causing me to skid. I stopped myself and raised my sword in front of me.

We had a stare down for a little til me and Maux ran at each other. We clashed swords several times before backing away from each other. Both his and my health were in the orangish-yellow zone.

"Brandish Breaker!" I shouted and hit him with several slashes of black and red energy.

Maux dodged some of it. His health was close to being in the red zone. 'So close' I thought to myself.

"Flame Geyser!" Yelled Maux as he slammed his sword into the earth causing a large geyser of fire to erupt under me. My eyes widened causing my health to go red.

"Enough." Frenzy said.

"Maux and Troll your up. We'll see whose winner." I said backing out.

DragonKnightMaux's POV

Troll walked up as I readied my sword once more. My health was green. 'Good thing it's only a duel.' I thought.

"Ready. Set. Go!"

I stood there as Troll ran at me. "Triple Shot!" He yelled. As he changed into Ciel and shot a dozen times at me.

I ran at him dodging most and quickly shouted "Unlimited Blade!"

I swung rapidly hitting Troll hard sending his health down dramatically. 'Now's my chance!'

"Fatal Fury!!" I shouted as my sword became pitch black with a orange outline. I slashed rapidly getting his health quickly to red.

"Enough." Mew said.

DarkMew122's POV

"Maux wins." I said.

"That was fun! And a complete waste of time. We should've been completing each region to get the hell outta here. But no we're sitting here in the guild sparring one another like losers." Noxidus said.

"Shut up Noxidus." I said coldly making him shut up right away.

"Might as well get some rest. We'll continue trying to complete the game. Just give it time alright." Maux said. I nodded.

"We'll be home before you know it."