Chapter 1

James' POV

"Hey guys check this out!" I said to everyone running over to them holding the new game I had recently bought.
"What is it Sables?" Mew asked.
"Its the new MMORPG game of the year!" I exclaimed showing them the game.
"Looks fun!" Said TJ.
"Looks like it comes with a headpiece called a Nervegear and that it supposedly goes over your head like a motorcycle helmet." Mew said.

I loved my friends a lot. Mew was like a little sister to me. She was 16 had blonde waist length hair with strands of pink and purple, she was about 4'11, sky blue eyes, and was wearing white pants, black and pink flip flops, and a black shirt that had a Mew and Mewtwo on it.

TJ was her other older brother, he wore a black shirt, black pants, and black shoes. His hair however was really messy as if he didn't brush it this morning or any morning at that and had chocolate brown eyes. He was about 6'2 and slightly chubby.

The boy on the other side of Mew was named Jose, her boyfriend, and he had tall black mullet, and wore a black trench coat with a black muscle shirt, black pants with a chain belt loop on the left side, black shoes, and has black spiked arm guards. He was about 5'9 and slightly chubby and had silver like dragon eyes.

Next was Kurloz the boy who was behind Mew and beside TJ. He always wore a red shirt and brown cacky pants as well as brown shoes. He had jet black hair and was about 5'10 and chocolate brown eyes. A bit pale and skinny.

Then there was Troll as we name him, he has short light brown hair, sea green eyes, a bit overweight, wore a black shirt with a Darkrai on it, black pants, and was about 5'4 I believe.

Falkon wore a Link like cap except it was a black shade, he wore a legend of Zelda Majora's Mask shirt, black pants, and black shoes, he had blackish brownish hair that slightly went over his teal colored eyes and his height was 5'8.

Brandon however had brown hair like Falkon's, blue eyes, wore a plain t-shirt that had a skull with flames surrounding it, black pants, black shoes, and was about 5'7.

Then there's me, I had sea green teal colored eyes, wore a black shirt with a Sableye on it, black pants, black shoes, and had black hair that went a bit over my eyes but not enough to where I couldn't see at all. Slightly chubby and was about 5'4.

All of us were best of friends and we all loved MMORPG video games. And I found out that Elsword was an online game that everyone can play.

~Time Skip~

Mew's POV

Me and the gang exited the game store with out brand new game and nerve gear headset to play. We all began talking about how the game would be while we walked home. Soon all of us made our separate ways back home. Once I reached home I plugged the nerve gear in and put the game into the small system. I laid in bed after making sure the door was closed and locked, and that I had texted my mom that I would be playing my new game and had wished to not be disturbed.

I stared at the ceiling and took a deep breath then closed my eyes. "Game start!" I said and with that everything went black and soon I saw a white screen with rainbow colors flying past me in all directions. Til I entered a platform with the title of the game hovering over me.

Hello and welcome to Elsword Online. Please select the character you would like to become. Said the computerized voice. Soon 10 different people showed up in a small circle.

I scrolled a bit til I came across a red haired girl holding a sword and hazel brown eyes. I smiled and picked her to be my character by pressing the small blue circle icon that was in a small box that appeared in front of me.