Chapter 68: Bad Dreams

Start from the beginning

I smiled at him. "Please. I'm going to meet Jason for lunch, if that's okay?"

Dan stopped dancing for a second, but nodded. "Sure."

I wrapped my arms around his waist. "Love youuuu!"

Dan chuckled. "Love you too. Now shoo before I set fire to the house."

I met up with Jason in a fairly busy part of London, having to take the tube. I pulled him into a hug, smiling.

"Long time no speak!" 

Jason smirked at me. "No kidding. I've been feeling so under the weather you have no idea."

So we had a catch up over lunch. He was doing okay, found himself a girlfriend...he told his family and friends about his condition and they were all handling it well. 

"So why are you sad?" I asked, frowning. He looked empty, and I wanted to change that.

"I guess I don't feel as if anyone would miss me if I died. They already know my time here is limited. They've accepted it. I guess I have too."

"Don't, Jase." I took his hand. "Just stop with this. You are important to me and everyone you know."

"I considered cutting but I guessed I wouldn't be a good role model to you." he smirked.

I smiled. "I've already told you how I stopped cutting, you can just learn from me."

He shook his head, removing his hand from mine and sipping on his coffee. 

"So who is your girlfriend?"

"She's lovely. I met her at...a HIV support group." He murmured, looking away out of the window to watch the passer bys. 

"I'm glad you found someone you care about." 

"Hey, I care about you too, and I'm thankful for that." He looked back at me, a twinkle in his eyes. 

We held hands as we walked back to the tube. It was rush hour, which meant it was incredibly crowded as we waited for the next tube. 

And the impossible happened. 

Some guy, began joshing about loudly, so Jason pulled me closer to the tracks to get away from him. 

"Fuck off, mate." Jason spat, and the guy laughed loudly. I could smell the beer and cigarettes on him, and gave him a disgusted look. A tall guy put his hand on the drunken man's shoulder, and he turned around to him, narrowing his eyes at him.

"You touching me, mate?" He gave the man a small shove, effectively pushing him into a young woman. 

Jason should have left him alone. But no, he had to be the one to get involved. Jason pushed me to the side, and put his hand on the drunken guy's shoulder. 

He should have known this would have happened. He saw it happen a second ago.

Similar to the other guy, the drunken man pushed Jason out of his way. In the direction of the train tracks. 

People screamed as Jason fell backwards, tripping onto the tracks. I felt a scream form in my throat, but instead I jumped forward, urging him forward. He was tugging on his jeans with all he could.

"I'm stuck!" He yelled, eyes wide. He tugged on them again, and I could see the muscles in his arms tensing as he pulled, trying to rip his jeans to give way. 

"Someone help him!" I screamed, but nobody came forward. "Jason!"

I heard the train oncoming, and I screamed his name again. 

The man who was pushed over to begin with did something heroic. He jumped into the line of the train, with only a few seconds to get Jason out of tracks before the train would kill them both. Jason shook his head.

"Go. It's stuck."

The man gave a deep look to him, then to me. I felt tears running down my face.

"Go! You don't need to die too." Jason yelled, pushing the man back to the crowd. "Sorry, Lia. I love you." He smirked at me as the man climbed back onto the platform. He tried tugging on his jeans again, but he made less effort, knowing it wouldn't do anything.

"I love you." I whispered as the tube passed me at lightening speed, and the whole crowd went silent. 

I love you.

Hmm....so does that seem too unrealistic to you? Please tell me in the comments, writing this has made me quite sad as I liked Jason :') But cause I've been to London twice I'm not exactly sure whether this kind of thing would happen. Let me know? :)

twitter is @zoeishere you know what to do xoxoxoxoxo