Round 1

Excuse Any Mistakes

Brooklyn , New York

Tinashe Kachingwe

I woke up with a banging ass headache. I moved all of my wild ass hair out of my face .

I groaned and turned over . this nigga still here .

I grabbed my robe to cover my naked body .

I put a pot of coffee on the machine and shielded my self from that shit in the sky called the Sun.

I opened my cabinet and grabbed two Advil's and quickly took them. I quickly drunk some water right after .

I got my favorite mug out of my cabinet

I poured some fresh coffee inside with a few packs of suger and creamer . i leaned against my counter enjoying my cup of jo.

I looked at him and he looked a little to comfortable in my damn bed .

I walked over to him and started to shake him

" yo? Yo! " he got up and rubbed his eyes

" damn ma what's your problem?"

I scoffed " get your ass out my bed and go home to your wife she's been calling ."

I walked away . i heard him jump up and grab his belongings.

He walked towards me

" no im not going to call you & no you can't have some coffee "

He scoffed and shook his head

" bitch "

I laughed , his dick & tongue game was buzzard anyways .

I shrugged and took my sheets off my bed . i threw them into the washer and sighed .

Last night was just like any other night . serve drinks, get drink , get fucked . simple .

I guess you can call me a slut or a thot , but i still pay my own shit and got my own stuff .

I worked at the bar on forty-second street called , Golden Gopher

Seven days a week i got money because waiting two weeks for a bummy ass check wasn't in my vocabulary.

I threw my hair in a ponytail and turned on my radio .

" so your performing tonight in the big apple and every bodies gonna be there " Angela yee said
from that radio station .

" yea im excited i haven't been in new york in a minute and i wanna see wassup "

" now you know Rihanna outchea Chris don't fuck nobody up man "

I laughed to Charlemagne joke that Chris boy about his ex .

I ran my shower and dropped my robe . i got in and let the hot water melt his little dick ass hands off of me .

I washed up after a few minutes of rinsing off . I shut off the water and pulled my shower curtain back . I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my body .

I walked in my kitchen and grabbed my bottle of peach ciroc & a shot glass . i poured some in my glass and threw it back .

" mmmh " i loved the way it tingled my taste buds.

I looked at the bottle and shrugges fuck it it's mines.

I put my lips to bottle and threw it back . i felt it rip through my chest and sooth my headache .

I put it down and smiled.

And ieen neva did this before no ,

And ieen neva did this before nooo ,

I nodded my head to j.cole , he was such a underrated artist and i loved his music .

I grabbed my phone and right on time my bitch called.

" what do you want slut?" i smiled .

" tinashe don't make me kick your ass now , "

I chuckled , her skinny ass is always threatening some damn body.

" what do you want Seraiyah?" i said still laughing

" so you know Chris brown here, bitch and-"

" bitch who?" i laughed .

She smacked her lips.

" tinashe ima really fuck you up . Chris brown you slut the one that sings your favorite song Loyal "

" Raiyah don't get stabbed you know i hate that stupid ass song"

I hated that damn song so much . how are you going to say these hoe's ain't loyal , but y'all bum ass niggas ain't either?

She laughed at me and sighed .

" well i got us tickets to his concert bitch , please tell me you off?"

I sighed . " Raiyah im sorry im not i gotta work "

" damn you bitch , i don't wanna take Dante gay ass with me!"

I laughed . " why he loves some chris round "

" brown & because he be feening over him . "

" well afterward come to my job ill buy y'all drinks"

" ok you whore bye "

I smiled and hung up . i threw on a thong and some skinny jeans with a loose half shirt. I put on my black leather jacket and looked in the mirror .

I let my damp curls out and put on some lotion and deodorant.

I slid on some some black heels and with my phone & clutch , locked up and left.

I walked down stairs and ran into my nosey ass neighbor Mrs. Jameson.

" another man i see , " she shook her head .

I laughed and looked to see if i had any mail .

" your old ass is working my last nerve. "

He eyes widened. " go get some dick and stop trying to be all in my pussy. "

I smirked and walked out the door. " you slut!" i heard her say .

I flicked her " fuck off old bitch "

I smiled and walked away. slut , i like that .

First chapter thoughts?

Comments and votes for the next chapter.

- Beautifully Alsina