Merry Christmas to Me

Mulai dari awal

"Wait did you say you came as Troyes plus one?" She asked exitedly.

"Yeah!" Tyler laughed at her questioning look.

"And yes were a thing now!" he screamed.

Louise jumped for joy with him, although she was jumping for a different reason.

Right as she pulled away, the song ended and Dan and Phil were no where in sight.

Tyler walked away and Louise sighed. 'Damn it.' She thought.

She had brilliant ideas she just couldn't out them into play.

She was starting to doubt herself.

She was trying so hard...she knew they belonged together. There was something there, something between them. She just needed them to see it.

She wasn't giving up yet.

-------

After four more failed attempts, a broken vase, and a soda covered Pewdiepie Louise gave up.

The party was over and her plan had failed.

Her smile was Permanently gone for the rest of the evening. She began to clean the house of cups and candy rappers.

Z

oe came up behind her and tapped on her shoulder. Louise turned around with a saddened expression.

"Cheer up Chummie! There's always next year!" Zoe said trying to cheer her friend up.

"No there a not Zoe. Maybe I was reading into things, acting like an obsessed Phangirl. I just thought...I thought I saw something between the two. I thought there was this magical chemistry. I was wrong. I give up, I'm done meddling. You were right." Louise said, sounding the most defeated she had in a long time.

"Oh Louise!" Zoe said hugging her friend tight. "You were just doing what you thought was right! And there's no shane in that."

Louise shrugged and mumbled a 'thanks.'

Zoe squeezed her shoulder one last time exchanging a goodbye before leaving.

Louise made her way to the bathroom to clean a bit more before bed.

She was sure everyone had left so she opened the bathroom door without the thought.

And there stood Dan pushed up against the sink by Phil, heavily making out.

Louises mouth dropped open.

She was right!

SHE WAS RIGHT!!!

Dan and Phil still hadn't noticed the door swing open or the opened mouth Louise starring at them.

They pulled apart breathing heavily. "I love you Dan." Phil said leaning their foreheads together. "I love you too, Phil." Dan said reconnecting their lips.

Louise gained enough composure to clear her throat.

The two boys heads snapped in her direction. They were wearing mortified expressions and Louise couldn't help the smirk that overtook her mouth.

"Merry Christmas to me." She said happily.

--------

SWIGGITY SWISMISS ITS ALMOST CHRISTMAS.

MERRY CHRISTMAS SKUNK NUGGETS!!

Thank you all for the pep talks that I so greatly needed!

Hopefully you enjoy this.

Have a Christmas present!!

BYE SKUNK NUGGETS!

Side note: I wrote 1500 words before the authors note and wattpad deleted half of it.

I'm fine.