Merry Christmas to Me

Start from the beginning

"Dan! Phil! Its been ages!!" She greeted warmly and smiled at the two men standing before her.

"It's been far too long! We should collab again soon, my viewers have been begging for you to appear on my channel again!" Dan said returning the hug.

"Ohhh that'd be fun!! But lets not discuss YouTube right now! It's time to party!!" She said hugging Phil closely.

"Phil you still smell as delicious as you did last year!" She said pulling away.

Phil's cheeks heated up and he giggled fondly at the blonde women.

"Thanks Louise! You're house looks brilliant by the way!" Phil added bumping his arm against Dan's.

Louse smirked but didn't comment.

Oh yes, this year it was definitely happening.

Louise dragged Phil and Dan out onto the dance floor and made them do the Chicken Dance with her. That's when she kicked her plan into action.

"Oh look! Look! There's mistletoe!! You know what that means!!" She shouted gleefully and starred at the two men, mentally begging them to just kiss and live happily ever after.

Dan and Phil glanced at each other. There cheeks reddened and Louise was sure that this was it.

Until they both kissed her similtanously on the cheeks before giggling and excusing themselves to get a drink.

As flattered as Louise was, she kicked the ground scuffing the toe of her brand new pink flats. She groaned when she noticed.
She was so close. So close and the two were still oblivious!

---------

Louise changed the music from an upbeat tune to a slow song by Muse. She was no fan of the band herself. But she knew Dan and Phil were both in love with the song!

She went on and adventure to scout out the two boys. That's when she saw it.

More like him!

Tyler Oakley.

And he was making a bee line for Phil!

"Nooo!!" Louise shouted and her voice echoed over the sound of the music. Everyone turned to look at her.

She thought quickly and shouted "YOU WILL NOT SAY HELLO TO ANYONE BEFORE GREETING ME TYLER OAKLEY!!" She shrieked with fake enthusiasm. Don't get her wrong she loved Tyler. She just didn't love him....right now.

She ran towards Tyler and hugged him dragging him to the dance floor.

"Lets dance and talk. It's been ages since we've talked!" She said her fake grin hurting her face.

"Uh Louise why didn't I get an invite. I came as Troye's plus one." Tyler said tilting his head.

Louises eyes widened. "You didn't get an invite?" she questioned with fake worry.

"Oh no!! It must've got lost in the post. I swear I sent it." She mumbled. She was good actor, she gave herself credit for that at least.