Loving Jason

When two unlikely souls are put together in one inevitable situation.

Daisy wants a fresh start away from her old life, and away from the people who has only hurt her for all she could remember. In a new town, she has attracted some attention; and one pair of eyes that she never thought she would see again. But Jason isn't the ideal person you would want to be around, and his reckless behavior and careless attitude was what kept people away from him.

Somehow, Daisy was different, and while they learn to like eachother over time, Daisy starts to see a different person, someone who is caring and ready to protect her whenever she needed. However, her secrets could get in the way and ruin everything, driving him away completely. Will she tell him before it's too late?

Loving Jason is a whirl pool of emotions, tears and heartbreak. But in the midst, there are friendships, jokes and an unconditional love that you can't miss to find out.

~*~

"Great chapter as always. You are such a good writer and it's so clear that you worked hard on these chapters. I have nothing to object, I love this story. Thank you for writing it."- Klebekah07

"Please continue if you don't...you'll break me and I'll cry for the rest of my life."- Sherrtastic

"This is my favourite book ever on wattpad, seriously your writing is bomb af! Keep up the good work we love you queen."- auciana

"I love it. I can see your immense progress as the chapters go by. Keep up the good work." -lilsblue

~*~

Warning| Swearing, although appropriate for ages all over 14 years old (slight mature themes including; gangs and sexual content).

Anonymity| I would not want anyone that I know personally in my life to read any of my stories, with the exception of a few friends who do. I keep my name off of wattpad, but one day in the future I would like to add it, when my work matures more.

Ranks| Ranks: #337 in romance (28/12/18), #1 in mysterious, #3 in possessive.

Copyright © All Rights Reserved.

Side note: I wrote this when I was 15, that was like 6 years ago. Please spare me because there may be some immature themes and annoying characters. So please don't send hate :(

Happy reading! 🌼