"You're wasted," his friend sighed, not at all happy.

"Yeah! Come on, dude, I know it feels bad. I know it hurts. I know. Well, I don't know. But I know this. I know that as much as being broken up hurts, being alone is way worse," Stiles sighed for a second. "That didn't make any sense. I need a drink," the Stilinski boy said reaching for another bottle but it getting snatched out of his hand by a guy they had never met before.

"Well, look at the two little bitches getting their drink on," one of them said.

"Give it back," demanded the werewolf.

"What's that, little man?" the same guy spoke.

"I think he wants a drink," the other said to his friend.

"I want the bottle," growled the beta.

"Scott, maybe we should just go," the Stilinski said to his friend.

"You brought me here to get me drunk, Stiles. I'm not drunk yet." Scott said as he watched in anger the first guy drinking some of their alcohol, "Give me the bottle. Give me the bottle of Jack," the non-human said forcefully and his eyes changed from the normal dark brown swirls to a brilliant glowing yellow showing his innocence in life and claws appearing.

"Scott?" Stiles called. The guys handed it over, terrified, and Scott swung it away so it hit a tree and smashed.

"Okay, please tell me that was because of the breakup. Or 'cause tomorrow's the full moon. Going home now, yeah?" Stiles asked as they made it back to the jeep.

* * *

Elle woke up with a start and gasped, a headache forming quickly. She sighed, sitting up a grabbing the glass of water next to her bed. She always had one next to her for the past week since the incident at the school. Gulping it all down, she leant back on her bed, catching her breath. The Nightly girl picked up her phone form the side where it was on charge and pulled out the cord. It was full of different notifications and reminders that happened while she was restlessly sleeping.

Swallowing the last of her water, she unlocked the phone ready to sort out her notifications, most were from Lydia, a few from random guys Lydia had fooled into believing they had a chance with Elle.

She groaned and just refreshed all her apps, deciding to sort it out when she's bored in class which happens to be very likely from her timetable. It's not like she needs to listen anyway, she knew it all already. She read through all the messages she was sent, asking if she was going into school that day because the school was reopening for the first time since the incident. She just ignored them all apart from the one from Lydia asking her if she could get a ride to school. She responded with a simple 'that's fine' before locking the phone. Elle ran a tired hand down her face as she groaned out loud and dragged herself out of bed. She threw her duvet up to lay it properly, it falling into position nicely.

Her mother, Marie Nightly, made her way into her daughter's room with a cup of coffee ready, knowing that it will be an exceedingly stressful and traumatic day for her. She pushed open the door to find her daughter moving around her room collecting stuff to go into her bag ready for school. She opened her mouth to speak but was cut off by Isabelle.

"Mum-don't worry. I'll be fine. I'm gonna be with Lydia all day and nothing will happen that's out of the ordinary." Elle told her. She just nodded mutely and placed the steaming beverage on her desk shifting the door behind her when she left.

Elle just sighed again and got changed into her comfy clothes: skinny jeans, grey knitted jumper, black boots, and a beanie to cover her bed-head that she was too tired to sort out. She slung her bag on her shoulder and grabbed her coffee before exiting her room. She sipped at her coffee in between washing her face and applying her make up. Once she had finished the drink, she brushed her teeth and rushed downstairs.