CHAPTER 5 : Fast Feelings /Problems

Ezra

Troye had made a face at William as he presented him with flowers as soon as we entered the school building. I had turned to Cody who blushed as I caught him already looking at me, he looked down and toed the tiled floor with his shoes.

"Morning, Cody. "He glanced up at me with those bright blue orbs, he actually seemed happy to see me.

"Good morning, Ezra." He said loud enough for me to hear as he bit his lip. I actually loved the way my name seemed to roll off his tongue, he had made it sound so innocent and yet so very seductive. I was officially losing my mind.

"Really, must this happen every Tuesday? "Troye said irritated but his eyes flashed with longing which made me question the relationship between them.

"Yes, yes it must, now take them so I can be off to my daily duty!" He said and smiled in that egotistical prince charming way. Troye rolled his eyes and grabbed the bright pink roses with a huff before walking passed them, bumping his shoulder with William's own which made him fist bump the air. I chuckled and we made our way to our lockers. Unconsciously, I stopped by Cody's locker and gave him a smile as he shyly looked away, opening his locker to retrieve his books.

"Morning. "I greeted him again and he chuckled softly.

"How was your night?" He asked me, attempting to be casual and calm. I shrugged and leaned against the locker next to his.

"Ok, aunt Mia wouldn't stop asking questions though. "I rolled my eyes affectionately.

"Aunt Mia, haven't seen her in a while." I raised a single brow as he shut his locker and motioned for us to move on.

"Of cource you know her, you must have went to see her often because of Troye."He smiled and shook his head.

"No, actually, Troye isn't very...social, I guess. His mother and my uncle, they have 'history', at least that's what he said, anyway, she usually comes over, to see my mom. "I looked down at his adorable self and gave a nod as I opened my locker and got my books." So, ever been down at the lake? "He asked me, fiddling with his wrist. I shook my head.

"Usually I'm in the woods by the house, drawing. Never gone further, had no reason too."

"You like art? "He seemed excited in learning this little fact and I chuckled.

"I live art." I told him and threw my arm over his shoulder, he moved closer to me and it was nice, having him so close. I was warming up to him faster than anyone I've ever come into acquaintance with and it both frightened and excited me. I didn't even know if he was gay but the signs seemed to be pointing there and honestly, I wouldn't have minded having him as my first ever boyfriend, he was honestly someone I was more comfortable with even though it had only been the second day knowing him.

During home room, I was staring at him the way I usually stare at something or someone I wish to draw. I studied the curve of his lip and the dip of his shoulder. He was squirming under my gaze, I memorised the beautiful shade of pink his soft flesh took on under my gaze. The teacher had taken attendance and now the students were busy with last minute homework or the latest gossip. I inched closer to Cody who swallowed slightly but didn't move away.

"You have really beautiful eyes, "I blurted out and he flushed before a shy smile began to tug at the corner of his lips which caused me to sleep.

"I like your's more, though." He whispered, his minty fresh breath facing my face, my eyes fluttered slightly before I snapped out of it and went back to studying him. Honestly I had already memorised as much possible, I just like looking at him, also making him squirm. I reached out as I leaned back away from his fsce and touched his hair. It had been so very soft. I smiled looking into his eyes, it was as though it was only us, in our own world, just me and hi-