Ezra has never had it easy. Having his own parents send him away, he wasn't sure how to feel about that, but he got by. Everyday he draws something new, everyday dreams become nightmares but one thing is certain.
The little town his aunt lives in has more secrets than the ones behind his father. With new friends made and a love found, how will he deal with the truth about his heritage, the truth about himself and the boy he falls in love with?
*AMAZING Cover by: INDIE_ALTERNATIVE. *
- CHAPTER 1 : A Wolf? No Way.
- CHAPTER 2 : Caught
- CHAPTER 3 : Butterflies And Shock Waves
- CHAPTER 4 : Lunch Time Revelation
- CHAPTER 5 : Fast Feelings /Problems
- CHAPTER 6 : Dissappear/ Woof-woof
- CHAPTER 7 : Strange Dreams
- CHAPTER 8 : The Full Awakening
- CHAPTER 9 : Denial And Sobbing
- CHAPTER 10 : One Confession And A Kiss
- CHAPTER 11 : Accepting Me
- PART 2
- CHAPTER 1 : My Omega
- CHAPTER 2 : Cody
- CHAPTER 3 : Anger
- CHAPTER 4 : Pups
- CHAPTER 5 : Werewolf 101 /Grandma?
- CHAPTER 6 : Darkness
- CHAPTER 7 : Who's The Real Enemy?
- CHAPTER 8 : Together
- CHAPTER 9 : Mark Me
- CHAPTER 10 : Three Month Deadline
- CHAPTER 11 : Possibilities
- CHAPTER 12 : So, It's True?
- CHAPTER 13 : Maybe I Should Go