T W E N T Y - T W O

He stood outside of her window, his tux still on and his breaths still rapid, for he knew that in just a few minutes he would have Mattie's skin beneath his fingertips and her lips against his own.

He stood staring at her closed window, awaiting for the curtains to be pulled open.

It was a long wait, so as he stood there on their neglected and crunchy grass, he thought for a second that maybe she forgot. However, that had to be impossible. For the kiss they shared just an hour or so earlier was too much to simply not remember.

The way her lips moved along with his in such longing, the way she let out muffled sounds against his mouth, it was just too much.

Then finally, after twenty long minutes of waiting, he looked up to see Mattie pushing her curtains aside. He noticed that she had her hair up and a clear face, ridden of any makeup.
He smiled at the sight, loving the way she looked naturally.

Mattie stayed silent, only hand motioning him to come up with a unknowing expression upon her face.

Jaxson wasted no time and quickly climbed up the tree beside her window, grabbing branch by branch until the sweet smell of Mattie neared closer to him.

Mattie watched as his arms flexed through his tux each time he reached for a branch, and she tried her best to look away from his full lips as he bit them while hoisting himself from a branch and through her window slowly.

"I didn't think you could climb like that, are you okay?" Mattie asked, thinking she should have just let him in through the front door after her mother went to sleep.

"I'm fine. I've been looking at that tree for a while actually, thinking it'd be a perfect way to get in here." He said, his memories flashing back to the girls who's life he'd taken away. The way he climbed into her house the same way before wrapping his strong hands around her neck and twisting sharply until there was nothing left of her.

Jaxson slowly placed his hands on Mattie's neck, feeling her pulse under his fingers.

"So beautiful," he whispered, looking into her eyes that he swore were the most beautiful ones he's ever seen.

Mattie blushed and looked downward to her feet, "I don't think this is right." She said to him, and he moved his finger under her chin,  lifting it afterwards.

"I know we haven't spoken in a while and I know you're trying to forget me, but let me just distract you Mattie." He pushed a loose strand of hair that was falling from her ponytail behind her ear before placing a soft kiss on her lips. "Let me take care of you."

And with that, he began to undress her. First he pulled her dance recital top over her head and tossed it to the floor before slowly unclasping her bra. He kissed her neck as he did so softly, making sure to go over her favorite soft that always made a moan escape from her lips that were raw from biting them.

He picked her up and placed her on her bed before undressing himself as she watched with lustful eyes.

It was a relief for him to finally get the tux off, and even more of a relief to see the woman he loved shirtless and in front of him, finally his. At least for the night, he thought with a frown, but didn't let that stop him from pulling down his boxers without hesitation to reveal his length that was already hardened by the sight of Mattie's full, and perky breasts.