S E V E N

The night was still young and the moon was still high as the boy in black and the girl that was soon to lose her innocence arrived back at Mattie's home.

Jaxson walked with Mattie to her front porch, making his footsteps soft like to not awaken her mother.

She turned to him after bending over to reach under her welcome mat and retrieve her extra house key and pressed a finger to her lips, whispering a simple "shh" to him with a smile growing afterward.

He smiled as well, choosing not to tell her that when she had bent over he was imagining himself inside of her.

After she opened her door with a swift turn of the metal key, her hand wrapped around his, pulling him into her warm home that was only lit up by the moonlight from outside.

Jaxson thought their furniture was the kind you saw on the movies. The typical family home, except it was only a daughter and an over protective mother living inside of it.

The living room was visible as soon as you walked through the front door, and if you walked a little farther there was the kitchen, and then carpeted stairs that Mattie was now already walking upon with his hand in hers.

After both of them walked up the stairs hand in hand, they made their way to the left of the corridor and into Mattie's bedroom. Her bedroom that only Jaxson had seen from his window.

"It's not much," she gestured toward her bed with the zebra print blanket that he remembered her touching herself underneath.

Without thinking, Jaxson grasped her hand and pulled her to his hard chest. She sucked in a surprised breath, but began to calm down as soon as she looked up into his eyes.

"I don't know how this is supposed to work." She whispered under her breath, not risking the chance that her mother could hear.

Jaxson leaned forward slowly after hearing her sweet words before placing his lips upon the warm skin of her neck. He could feel goosebumps erupt upon her with his lips, and it caused him to suck harsher, his tongue lashing out every now and again.

"Jaxson," Mattie moaned, moving her hand upward to his dark hair.

"Mattie." He moaned in reply before lifting his shirt and tossing it on the floor.

Her eyes lowered to his shirtless body. His stomach was toned and his arms were muscled, they were every girls eye candy. And Mattie could not believe it was all hers at that very moment.

She wanted to do the same as him and lift her shirt with confidence, but each time her hands would move to do just that, they stopped.

She knew of the stretch marks that made a home upon her hips and on her thighs. She knew of the edges and bumps in her legs that appeared when she sat down in shorts.

She knew of her imperfections, but little did she know that Jaxson found them all perfect. For they were apart of her.

Jaxson made the first move for her and tugged at the bottom of her wet shirt, pulling it over her head with ease.

Mattie covered her stomach with her hands, feeling Jaxson's eyes burn into her at what she was doing. He quickly placed his hands on her wrists to remove them from her stomach and down to her sides. He then got down on his knees slowly and kissed her stomach all before placing his fingers on the waistband of her shorts.

He pulled them down whilst looking up into her green eyes that still contained a mystery. A mystery he was about to hopefully explore and figure out with his fingertips.

She stepped out of the shorts, and took a deep breath as Jaxson began to do the same with her purple panties that he was the first to see.

She stepped out of her panties as soon as Jaxson pulled them down, and her cheeks instantly flooded with heat as her skin became pink.

"Just relax, baby." He whispered, feeling her legs shutter as he focused his eyes on her most vulnerable area.

He moved his head closer and swiped his tongue upward then downward without question, instantly making her knees buckle. He held her up with his left arm.

His tongue then began moving across her clit, and her hands moved straight to his messy hair that was still slightly wet.

"Oh, Jaxson. Please don't stop." She whimpered, fisting his hair. He moaned from the contact and stuck his tongue inside of her without warning.

She threw her head back and parted her lips. He then began to rub at her clit with his thumb as he tongued her, and when he looked up to see her, her eyes were squeezed shut.

This is what he's imagined doing for so long as he stroked himself beside his window and stared at her. This is what he's been wanting, and this is what he was getting.

And as for her, she's always wanted something like this. Something involving a guy that touched her as if she were the only girl in the world.

And that was what she craved.

Minutes later, just as Jaxson saw that she was near her climax and seconds from coming upon his tongue, he stood on his feet and picked her up before dropping her lightly on her bed.

She yelped with a smile, and watched with a bitten lip as Jaxson began removing his pants and underwear.

Mattie's lips separated at the sight of his length that he was not shy about what so ever. She could tell by how he removed his pants so quickly without covering like she had done.

He was probably used to it, she thought, thinking about his past women that he's been with.

Mattie shyly bit her lip as he climbed on top of her, looking into her nervous eyes. She wondered if the porn she's recently watched was going to be like that night as Jaxson leaned downward to kiss her.

"It'll hurt at first," He whispered against her mouth, continuing to kiss her, admiring how soft her lips were. "But it'll get better, I promise."

And after a few swipes of him against her, it happened.

To Mattie it was like a knife plunging into her, and with each small gentle thrust it only got worse.

All until that special moment. That special moment when she felt a tingle in her lower stomach. That special moment when he began rubbing her clit as he thrusted into her slowly, letting her get used to the feeling of his length while at the same time giving her pleasure that had her eyes rolling back.

_____