"Kat you really need to date." Emma says while handing Landon his coffee.

"I date." Both of them laugh making Robby laugh along with them.

"Robby don't let them influence you. You're supposed to be my good little three year old." I scold him.

"I mawwy yew." Robby grabs my face and gives me a slimy kiss.

"Ewe Robby." He laughs and claps.

"The only dates you went on you purposely make them scared. One of them told me you snort while you laugh and you like to bite your toe nails off at dinner." I laugh at that one. I've had fun scaring the dates they both send me on.

"You need to stop this isn't healthy for you. Moving on is what's best for you." Emma grabs the pants and hands them to me.

"I haven't seen Julian in four years." Robby easily lets me put his pants on.

"Where's Aubrey I thought she would be here by now?" She told me she would come. We're all going on a vacation to Miami.

"Oh yeah she's bringing along a guest we invited." Something fishy is going on here.

"Sure." The door bell rings. "I'll get it." Rushing to the door I steady Robby and open the door.

"Uncle Ju Ju." Looking up I come face to face with Julian.

"Buddy your wearing pants!" Robby reaches for him and I give him over. "How did your mommy do it?" Julian laughs.

"Julian that's not Emma." Aubrey pokes his shoulder. His eyes finally meet mine and he stares at me frozen.

"Rine," he says in shock.

"Julian," I gasps realizing this is real as both of us smile at each other. "Why are you here?" I ask him steeping out of the way.

"Well I came over to tell Landon some news that I got while in France. I flew all night to be here. He just didn't tell me you would be here." He says as we both walk back to the family room.

"Well she surprised us to from her busy schedule." Emma stands up to hug Julian as I take my former seat and let Robby play with my hair.

"So are you to going to get back together?" Landon asks right out the bat.

"Um well this is the first turn we've seen each other in four years." Julian laughs awkwardly as he sits across from me.

"Well we have a bet going on so let's wait at least a week before you jump each other." See Emma knows I'm a classy girl.

"I say tonight but whatever." Glancing at Julian under my eyelashes I've got to say he's gotten hotter. I don't know how it's possible but he is freaking edible.

"Why are you here again?" I ask.

"I don't know exactly how to say this." I hate when people build up the suspense. Just get it over with.

"I have a life to get back to so could you please hurry up." Handing Robby to Landon I stand up getting ready to go.

"Malcom has escaped and somehow all the evidence that was collected was burned in a mysterious fire." Falling backwards I stare into space.

He's coming back for me. And he knows where my daughter is.

"Do they know where he is?" I hear Emma say barely.

"He's off the grid. No one has any information on him since he escaped two days ago. The only clue they have is the word he wrote over and over again on his cell wall. It makes no sense to me though." Julian glances at me before he says anything.

"What were they?" Please tell me it's not what I think it is. I don't think I will be able to handle it. My life was just getting back together and now it's going to fall over all because the big bad wolf escaped.

"They wouldn't tell me the meaning but I have a feeling they know. They said it was confidential which is bull crap-"

"Just tell us Julian!" I scream not being able to take it anymore.

"The word he wrote over and over again is Winter." He's going back for her.

The end

So the next book is Unbroken

So the next book is Unbroken. It's the story in between Unspoken and the story about Winter.

The last book in the trilogy

Winter has finally been found!

Thank you for all reading, voting, and commenting on the story. It's been a fun year and I can't wait to see you all in the other books.

Lauren S. Gilbert