Chapter 17

I watched as Achilles attempted to change our son's diaper, but it wasn't happening. I chuckled at Achilles' confused face, he had such an adorable confused face. I finished changing the diaper and dressed the baby back up, when he was fully clothed I picked him up and smiled. Achilles grinned and kissed me on the head before we walked out.
I raised an eyebrow when I saw Reese trying to break int Achilles' laptop. Amusement filled me, what the hell is our idiotic Beta trying to find? I handed the baby to Achilles before slowly creeping up behind Reese, at the last second he got in the computer and I lunged at him. He shrieked and fell to the ground, wincing when I pinned him down.
He slowly opened his eyes to look at me, a nervous chuckle leaving his mouth.

"Reese?" I asked softly.

He swallowed, "Y-yes?"

"Why are you breaking into Achilles' laptop?" I questioned.

He pursed his lips, "He sent an email to that Alpha! I don't want his...uh..."

I burst out laughing and stood up, tears came to my eyes while Reese just glared at me.

"Yeah, very funny." He grumbled, standing up.

Achilles chuckled from the doorway, "I told him that you're not interested. Unless...you are."

Reese blanched, "No! I'm not! He's my cousin's mate."

"No, he's his boyfriend. He hasn't met his mate yet." I pointed out.

Reese flashed me an irritated glare before sighing. "Whatever, it's over now."

I patted him on the back before walking upstairs. Achilles followed behind me, laughing at the baby every now and then. I walked into the baby's room and sighed.

"Should we try putting him in here for a nap?" I asked.

Achilles nodded, "Yeah, he'll he fine. You have the baby monitor, right?"

I nodded as I walked over and turned it on. Once the baby was sleeping we silently left the room and closed the door. We then walked to our room and laid on the bed. Achilles wrapped his arms around me and nuzzled my neck. He gently kissed my neck before sucking on my mark. I moaned, tangling my fingers in his hair as he continued.

"You didn't seriously have sex with Reese...did you?" He suddenly asked.

I chuckled, "No, I just wanted to make you hit each other. It was amusing to watch."

He raised an eyebrow, he then smirked and started kissing my neck again. Things started to escalate to the point I was in my bra and underwear while Achilles was only in his boxers. He pressed himself against me, his hard-on pressed right at my core. I moaned and grinded on him.

*Sexual scene! Surprise motherfuckers! (This is seriously my favorite thing to say.)

Achilles' hand traveled down my body until it reached my core, I gasped as his hand slipped inside my panties. He started to rub me, growling in approval when he felt my wetness. I gently bit his lip, asking for entrance. He chuckled, but continued kissing me. In one swift movement he ripped my panties off and chucked them aside. He then tore his boxers off and positioned himself at my entrance.
Without any warning he slammed into me, causing me to let out a loud moan. He grinned and sucked on my mark as he thrusted in and out. After only a few seconds he started to go faster and harder. I was a panting and moaning mess, but so was he. He kissed me roughly, the sound of the bed moving echoed in the room.
I let out a growl as he slowed down, earning a smirk from him. "There's my female Alpha." He whispered in a husky voice.
After a few more minutes we climaxed at the same time, I bit into his mark as he did the same. I was in complete bliss until it slowly vanished.

Aaannnnd it's over

Achilles collapsed beside me, his arms wrapped around me as he pulled me close. I cuddled against him, smiling and enjoying his scent. He kissed me on the head and sighed.

"I love you." He mumbled.

I smiled and kissed him on the cheek, "I love you too."

A/N: Did you guys enjoy my little surprise for ya? Yes, it was quick but eh. I'm in school. Lol it had to be a little rushed. Next chapter is where he story actually begins ;)