Chapter 3

I slowly looked up as Harold walked in, a smile plastered on his face. Behind him was Margaret and Catherine. I frowned as I saw the whip in his hand. The end was completely covered with silver and small silver spikes. My heart fell as I filled with dread. Why do they want me to show signs of pain?

"We have something new for you today." Harold smiled.

Margret grinned as she walked over to me. "Oh how I'm going to enjoy this."

As the first wave of pain hit me I had to bite the inside of my cheek. I balled my hands into fists as they continued to whip me. Slashes were on my back and my chest, blood poured out of them and dripped onto the ground.
The pain got to the point where I could barely breathe. It felt as if someone was choking me with no mercy. I have no idea how long they whipped me, but by the time they were done my whole back burned.

Margaret frowned as I released a breath and fell forward. The only thing keeping me from face planting were these chains.

"We can probably take those chains off. I want to see if this Alpha has any fight left in him." Margret sounded, walking closer to me.

"Alright, I'll have Darrel come in here." Harold spoke.

I heard the click of a lock before the chains slipped and I fell. I laid on the cold ground, exhausted from the torture.

"You've been here for five days and you still haven't showed any sign of pain. Well, at least you didn't scream yet." Margret sneered.

I swallowed and looked up, "Wh-why are y-you guys doing th-this?"

"Because you killed Jason or Iris did. Either way, it's still perfect revenge. Because Iris will lose you like I lost Jason." Catherine snapped.

I glared at her, but didn't have the energy to say anything else. We all looked up as the door opened, revealing a man holding a silver knife.

He smirked as he saw me, "So this is an Alpha werewolf? Pathetic if you ask me."

"His Luna is even more pathetic." Catherine said as she watched him.

"Why isn't she here?"

"It was easier to get him, all we had to do was put nightshade into his drink. He's allergic to it, so it weakened him. Iris was surrounded by the pack, we couldn't exactly get her."

The man rolled his eyes, "You had Dustin lead him to his office. You could have done the same with the Luna."

"Well...I...she's pregnant so-

"That doesn't matter, I would have killed the unborn parasite anyway."

I growled at the way he talked about my child. He raised an eyebrow, a small smile slipping onto his face.

"A little angry, Alpha?" He mocked.

I clenched my jaw and glared at him, my anger slowly building up.

"You'll have some company soon. I took someone else that your Luna holds close to her heart." He grinned. "How is Sadie?"

I froze, he took Sadie? Harold grinned as someone dragged a frightened Sadie in. When she saw me her eyes widened with horror.

She then glared at the man, "My sister will kill you!"

"I highly doubt that, she's very pregnant, isn't she? What can she do?" The man chuckled.

"Now, Sadie here hasn't really been tortured. Just scared out of her wits, but she will be if I don't start getting answers."

"A-answers for what?" I growled.

He grinned, "How to break into your pack house of course. I still want to take that beautiful Luna of your's. Oh yeah, I saw what she looks like. Man, is she hot."

I growled and tried lunging for him, but the whip easily made me lose my balance. I slammed onto the ground, wincing from the landing.

"Now, Alpha, behave." He continued to taunt.

"Now, I want those answers."