Chapter 7

3 Days Later

Addie:

We are minutes away from pulling into the big driveway at my house in North Carolina. We packed a few things in the car and sent the rest of the apartment in boxes. We are staying at the house until we find a nice apartment near the school.

"Here we are," I tell them when we pull up. We woke Jj up about ten minutes ago so he was awake when we arrived.

"Wow! Its ginormous!" Jj said excited.

Up towards the top of the driveway some of my brothers were playing basketball. I parked the car and we sat for a minute.

"Is he up there?" Emmett asked me.

"No. I'll tell you when we see him," I said. Emmett and I climbed out of the car and Emmett grabbed Jj.

I held Emmett hand and Emmett carried Jj.

"Addie?" My brother came in for a hug.

"Hi Grant," he was one of my favorites.

"Where have you been?"

"You know, California."

"I can tell, nice tan and you look awesome," he complemented.

"Thanks. Emmett, this is my brother Grant. Grant, Emmett." They nodded their heads as to say 'sup.

We walked inside and up to Jjs room.

"This is yours Jj," I explained. He jumped up on his bed and then played with some toys he found.

"We're going to go find my room Jj, don't leave here. We'll come back to get you in a bit," I said. I am a little worried that Harry might find him, but I haven't seen Harry yet.

Emmett and I walked to my room and layed on the bed, relaxing for a while.

"I'm tired," I sighed,"Can't wait to sleep."

"Soon baby, soon," Emmett said.

After a little bit more relaxing and a nosy Emmett, we went back to find Jj in his room.

"Jj, do you want to meet your big brothers?" I asked.

"Yes," he said. We walked downstairs and outside.

"This is Grant and Griffin," I told him.

"You guys look alike," Jj said.

"We're twins," Grant smiled.

"Cool! I'm Jj," he said.

"Hi Jj, Hi Addie," Griffin said.

"Griffin, this is Emmett," I said.

We kept walking around to the basketball hoop and found more boys.

"Jj, Emmett, this is Ethan, Steven, Jack, and Spencer."

"Are they my brothers too?" Jj asked.

"Yes sir," I said. We didn't soen much time woth them because they don't like me much.

"In the pool is Louie and Kyle."

"ADDIE! IS THAT YOU!" Kyle screamed.

"YES KYLE IT'S ME!" I yelled.

He climbed out of the pool and tackled me into a bear hug. "I missed you!"

"I missed you to bro," I said.

"Hi Jack, I'm Kyle. Your bestest big brother," Jj laughed. "And you are?" he asked Emmett, "Addie, is he your boyfriend?" I blushed, "Addie?"

"Kyle, this is my boyfriend Emmett. Emmett, this is my bestest brother Kyle."