There's Too Many Bryce Boys (Living With the Bryce Boys sequel)

Hi there, I'm Addie Bryce and while I'm sure you know my parents story, mines a bit more depressing. First I'll introduce my family, Annie and Tyler are my parents, my brothers are Kyle, Harry, Louie, Steven, Ethan, Grant, Griffin, Spencer, Jake, and Jack.Ages go from 20 to 4. I practically raise my brother Jack, he's three. He's like my own kid.

So, my story, I'll get on with it. When I was four or maybe five there were already two maybe three, I can't remember exactly, younger brothers. But my parents always made time for me. My mom would tell me about how she and my dad met, how he proposed and other things from her youth. My dad always played sports with me and kept me included. Now I'm 17 and barely speak with my parents. I have seven younger brothers and there's only two parents, so I ran out of luck when it came to them. I try to get attention from them, I really do. I got good grades and play sports, last year. This year, so far, I've gotten bad grades and been in three fights and its only December. They don't care though, they tell me try harder or some shit like that. So over Thanksgiving break I turned to cutting. I do it all over too. Wrists, Hips, Thighs, anywhere I can. I don't do It for attention, I think it's fun and my parents don't care anyways. I hate myself after I do it though, I wear long sleeves and jeans. I'm good at covering it up though. Nobody knows about it unless you take the time to inspect me. It's my way of expressing myself. Judge away, I'm used to it. My four closest friends don't even know. I just want to die, ya know, but I'm scared.

Enough with my sappy story, lets get going and head to this hell-hole we call high school.

----

What do you think of Addie? If you don't know Annie and Tylers story, read living with the Bryce boys!

Vote (:

--Alexx