"Harry, good to see you lad!" A cheery voice said. I looked on as the two hugged and talked about how long it had been since the pair had seen each other. "And this is your bird then, yeah? I should have brought me girl Danielle along!"

  "Nice to meet you, I'm Mia." I reached out to shake his hand because I'm incredibly awkward in social situations and he pulled me in unexpectedly for a big hug. 

  "This one told me you're a runaway bride?" He questioned, nudging to Harry. "How the 'ell did that manage to happen? We do have a song called Steal My Girl, which is a bit fitting for the situation."

  "Or Ready To Run." Harry chuckled knowingly. 

  "It's a really, really long story." I admitted. "My fiance sort of sucked, so I'm here now, I guess..."

  Louis and Harry talked a bit more about what they had both been up to during their hiatus as we walked inside. I stayed quiet, letting them catch up, as I marveled at the building. I had no clue what was all in store for us today, but I was absolutely ecstatic for it nonetheless.

  The entrance was gigantic. On the inside walls hung picture frames of all the air crafts and some of the astronauts that had been on important missions. A gift shop and cafe was at the left of the entrance, and to the right was a giant model of Apollo 11. I gasped and ran over to it, snapping a picture before reading the information about it on a plaque. 

  "This is so cool." I gaped. "Can you imagine going in that thing? This is so crazy."

  Harry laughed at snapped a picture of me when I least expected it, earning a disapproving glance from me and a laugh from Louis. Louis took a picture of the both of us standing next to it and then requested that we take one of him holding up the "west side" in front of the carrier. 

  "Our tour guide said to meet him in the main lobby, so we should hangout here until he comes." Harry suggested. I nodded happily, beyond excited for what lied ahead of us.

  The day was completely jam packed. Our tour guide showed us around the whole facility, let us meet some of the astronauts, and let us try out some of the equipment. It was basically my dream come true. Louis and Harry seemed pretty interested in everything as well, despite my worrying that I was being too nerdy. They took pictures and chatted with the astronauts, as did I, and we left after being there for three hours.

  "That was incredible." I gaped. "Thank you so, so much." 

  "Of course." Harry grinned, embracing me. "It was more fun than I had expected."

  "Cheers." Louis chuckled. Me, being an American and not understanding British slang, had no clue what that had to do with what we were talking about. "I say we go out to a club tonight and get smashed. What do you say?"

  "Mia and I can't be pictured together or be in the media." Harry frowned, rubbing his forehead. My shoulders slouched; the last thing that I wanted to do was hold Harry back from doing the things he wanted.

  "I know of a place that's secluded, and we'll stay in the VIP area." Louis assured us. "It's difficult to get into as it is, I've never been photographed there before." 

  "Is it in Dallas?" I asked. 

  "Right in the heart." Louis smirked. "You down to go?"

  Harry hesitated. I knew that he wanted to make sure that I was comfortable with it, with all that happened at the last party we were at and the fact that my father wanted us out of the media. But I trusted Louis, and I knew that we would take all precautions to make sure we would be out of the press and still be able to have a good night.

  "Yeah," I spoke up. "I think it would be fun."

  "Mia," Harry grabbed my arm gently, looking me in the eyes. "Are you sure about this?"

  "Absolutely." I nodded. "My father's threats shouldn't stop us from having a good time. We'll be safe about it." 

  Harry finally agreed as we got back into the bus. Louis was introduced to Cat, who was ecstatic about seeing a new face on the bus. She purred and rubbed herself against his legs as he pet her. It was already dark and we would be going to the club soon, so I shuffled through my clothing in hopes that something would look decent enough to go out in.

  "Wear the black dress," Harry's voice said from behind me. "For me."

  Despite the fluttering in my chest, I managed to compose myself. I held up the black dress to my body in the mirror and bit my lip, trying to come up with shoes that would go well with them. I could wear my black heels, or my red ones...

  "Wear the red heels." Harry suggested, reading my mind. 

  "I wore the same thing to that party." I pointed out. 

  "Only I will know." Harry chuckled. "Besides, you looked incredible that night."

  This time, there was no holding back my blush. I rolled my eyes at him as he leaned in for a quick kiss, which I gave him. Since Louis was sitting out in the living room and was waiting on us to come back, it had to be a short one, or else he would get suspicious about what we were actually doing.

  Harry joined Louis back in the living room area while I got dressed. My hair was already straightened and I decided to just leave it at that and I only fixed my makeup that had smudged a bit since this morning. Wearing excessive amounts of makeup was never my thing, really. It was too much of a hassle to put on and take off.

  "Is the beauty queen finally ready?" Louis shouted from outside the door. I swung it open, smiling at the two boys. 

  "Now she is." I said. "Sorry, I struggle with getting shoes on."

  "You look lovely." Harry smiled at me, pulling me into him before starting to walk into the bedroom to find a dress shirt to wear. He would probably pick out something Gucci and leave me astonished as always. That seemed to be Harry's taste.

  Like I had imagined, Harry's top was Gucci. I googled it and found that it was estimated to be around two thousand dollars, which seemed like a ridiculous amount to be paying for a printed shirt. Louis, on the other hand, was wearing a t-shirt that couldn't have costed more than ten dollars. Their polar opposite styles made me question how they dressed with their band for big events. 

  Like Louis had promised, the club was in Dallas. It was in the city, but the street wasn't very crowded and the club wasn't as filled as a regular club was. I held onto Susan the I.D, just in case they asked to check it. Something told me that being with Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson gave me a free pass into the club and that I wouldn't have to pay for drinks. 

  The bouncer let us in without checking anything. Harry and I kept our heads down and no pictures were taken. We immediately went to the VIP section, which was practically empty. We had our own bartender in the VIP section, so if we really wanted we could just stay in our section and not have to worry about anyone bothering us.

  "I'm gonna get hammered!" Louis shouted. 

  "I'm the designated driver." Harry chuckled. "Maybe I'll stick to one drink."

  "We can get a driver for the night to move the bus." Louis suggested. Harry gave him a weird look and a shove that I didn't understand, so I could have only imagined that it was some sort of inside joke that the two shared.

  Louis went to get us a round of drinks and Harry and I stayed back at the table. 

  "We deserve this." I laughed. "After all that my father has done, I think it's good that we let loose a bit. Let's just have fun tonight." And we definitely did. 

  a/n: late, crappy update but MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HARRY BIRTHDAY LOUIS

  -delilah