14 part two: Kiss

We snuck our way out of the main Partial feeding area which Sin decided to call the "Snack Chamber." We stood beside the opening out of the cave that the Partials emerged from before. Whatever was behind this corner determined our fate. Death, or life. Sin spoke my thoughts

"Whatever is behind this corner could kill us. I just want you to know something." He turned to me "I don't know how to say this. So I won't." He touched my face and slipped his hand into the dip of my neck, stepped closer to me, my back against the cave wall

"Sin-"

"Don't speak." Then he brought his face towards mine. He pressed my body against the wall as he kissed me. We were so close. I moved my hand to the back of his neck pushing him as close to me as possible. I loved the feeling of his lips against mine. I loved the feeling of touching him. I loved the way his hands slid down to my waist. I tilted my head slightly so he could reach me better. I was floating. Floating on a cloud, a million miles away. Away from the Partials, away from death, away from everything. Every cell in my body felt alive. Alive and on fire. He gradually pulled away from me. I tilted my gaze up to his, as he rested his forehead against mine. "I will give anything. But I won't give up. We will get out of here Raven. We will take whatever is behind that corner head on."

"No regrets." I said

"No regrets."

Authors note- so this was ultra shirt but they kissed!! So that should maybe make up for it. I'm sorry if you hate me now :( ill try to make the chapters longer, I'm working on it.

Vote if you want to die with no regrets.