12: Taken

The big metal door locking the Partials out from the safe house was denting, under the hammering of hungry rotten fists. It couldn't stand much longer.

"What do we do?" I asked fear flooding into my veins. I had a really bad feeling about this.

"Check your guns not on safety, and be ready." He said flatly. Crap. We were screwed. I flicked the safety off. Roughly how many Partials would there be? 100? 200? 500? We didn't even stand a chance. The door smashed down and they flooded into the room. I pulled the trigger and held it down. The Partials were plowing down but more were coming, faster then we could get rid of them. I glanced over at Sin. He was doing exactly what I was doing. Firing for dear life. I felt something smash into my arm making me throw the gun across the room. I screamed and locked eyes with the rotting corpse. I kicked it and it stumbled backwards a few steps.

There were too many.

They were grabbing me with their rotting black hands, biting me with sharp, yellow, bloodstained teeth, trying to make me weak, not kill me, just make me to weak to fight back. I wasn't one to go down without a fight. I kicked and hit, I heard a loud snap and then Sin yelled out in pain. I bled. I could feel the thick syrupy liquid slipping down my legs, my vision blurring with blood. They picked me up.

"Sin!"

"Raven!" My tears were clearing away the blood but leaving me with a big salty blur to look at.

"Don't let them take me!" I felt pathetic. Sobbing for my life.

"I won't!" Something hard smacked me on the head. Pain echoed deep into my skull and My world spiderwebbed into darkness.

Authors note- where will the Partials take them? Will they get out of this alive?

Vote if you hate almost forgetting to turn off the safety on your machine gun.