Chapter 10

Lilisa gave Legolas a hug. She was so happy to have crossed paths with him again. Legolas and Lilisa had met each other when he had traveled to Lothlorien to attend to some business, that required her parents and him. While he was there, Lilisa and him became good friends.

They walked together, side by side throughout the palace and talked. They had talked about things that have gone on, since they have seen each other. They talked about the good times they had together and how they missed one another. They made their way to the garden where they walked together, until Legolas had to join Tauriel with training soldiers.

Lilisa was very happy for Legolas. She knew that he really loved Tauriel and how she loved him. She kept walking through the garden. She came to the end of the garden, where one of her guards was waiting for her to arrive.

"What is it?" asked Lilisa.

"Hiril vuin (my lady), Lord Thranduil has requested your presence in the study." explained the guard.

"You're always so serious, Erumollien." teased Lilisa. "Loosen up a little bit and have some fun."

Erumellien smiled at Lilisa and followed behind her, until she arrived at the study. Lilisa went into the study, while Erumellien remained outside the door. Lilisa didn't see Thranduil in the study yet, so she started walking between book shelves. She glanced at the books on the shelves, which showed the spins of all the books. A lot of the books were old and covered in dust. There was one book that she stumbled upon. It was a medium sized book, that had a brown cover, and it had many pages that were written on.

Lilisa flipped through the pages, real quick. She saw pictures and descriptions of an elf. The elf had blonde hair, blue eyes, and a smile that was so beautiful. In one of the pictures, there was a young elf with her. They both smiled with each other in the picture and they looked so happy. Lilisa was intrigued by that picture. It made her feel warm inside. She kept on reading the book.

"My wife." said Thranduil, from behind Lilisa.

Lilisa was startled by Thranduil. She held the book in her hands, as she looked at him. Thranduil held out his hand for Lilisa to hand him the book. She gave Thranduil the book. He looked at the book and smiled, having a tear slide down his cheek. He whipped it away before she could say anything to him.

"What was she like?" asked Lilisa.

"She was probably the wisest elf I knew. She loved everyone around her and treated everyone with kindness. She loved Legolas like nothing else on this earth," explained Thranduil. "She was also the most stubborn of all the elves too."

"I'm so sorry, Thranduil." said Lilisa.

"Yeah, me too." added Thranduil. "Well, we better continue on with finalizing some things."