Prologue

Two Years Later

In two years, a lot has changed.

After one and a half year, Emily was able to get through her depression. She stopped smoking and taking drugs. And she solved her alcohol problem. She restarted to smile to life and everything.

JJ lost her 'fat belly' and her 'chubby cheeks' as she called them! She restarted to talk to her mother. And she finished by be able to sleep all nights!

Spencer had the right to have a night with JJ! And he learned how to take care of Hope and Jaeden. So now, he has the right to stay alone at home with the kids.

Hotch helped his brother, Sean, to have a house. And he became Section Chief but kept his place as a Unit Chief.

Derek left for a while to see his sister who just had a daughter. But as her boyfriend left her alone, she needed help for a while.

Dave became a grandfather because her daughter had a daughter too. He lives with his daughter to help her.

Penelope moved near Emily and Aaron's house. Because during a case, she's usually watching Oliver. And sometimes, she's watching Hope and Jaeden too.

Jaeden and Hope are healthy. They're not talking yet. In fact, they talk a bit, but not as much as they should at their age. Jaeden has no breathing problem, but Hope is severely asthmatic. Except that, they are growing normally like every kid of their age.

Oliver is growing normally, even if he eats less than the average because he has a smaller stomach.

In fact, everything has changed but in a good way. But, will it last?