Fifteen

cACHOO
I haVe so many pHAN STORIES
YEsS
I'M FINALLY A GOOD WRITER
anyWays eNjoY

x

P H I L

Dan slept on my chest, preventing me to move. I sighed, and smiled slightly. For once in my life I felt wanted and needed, like someone loved me. Whenever he hugged me, I felt so warm and fuzzy inside, and it made me so happy. He was my definition of perfection, even though sometimes he could be selfish and do things that aren't the best choice.

I stroked his hair gently. It wasn't straight like normal, it was curly, and he had told be how he head his normal hair, but I really liked it. He stirred a bit and his eyes fluttered open. He smiled and me and stuffed his head in my chest, "Good morning Daniel."

"Don't call me that," I groaned, "I makes me feel old." I giggled and softly pushed him off me, "Hey, we got to go to school, you nerd." He rolled his eyes and got up, "School. I hate school." He rambled on about how school was pathetic and everyone there sucked.

I made us sandwiches and Dan ate a bit of it, then pushed it back to me. I shook my head, smiling slightly, and ate mine. We walked to school together and listened to Halsey. I laced my fingers with his, and he turned to me and smiled.

We got to school and I was prepared for all of the dirty looks, because this school wasn't really a gay accepting place. And, we got dirty looks, some snickers, and people whispering about us. I shrugged it off, but knew it would be hard for Dan. He took things very seriously, and things upset him easily, so I was worried about him.

We walked into class and sat down, then everyone came into class. I didn't listen, like usually, and just stared out the window. Class ended, so I went to maths. Nothing happened. I was starting to get worried. Usually someone would bug me in class. Had something happened?

At lunch nothing happened. Me and Dan just sat underneath the oak tree and no one came up to us. Nothing happened. It frightened me. Nothing happened until PE.

Dan was already outside and I was getting changed, taking off my shirt. I heard snickers behind me, but I just ignored them.

"Nice chest, weakling!" I growled and put my shirt on, walking out until I felt a hand grab my wrist and twist it so that I would turn around. I tried to pull away, but the grip was too tight.

"Would you just let go, you little shit!" I growled, but the grip just tightened. The person pushed my up against the wall roughly. I rolled my eyes, knowing what they were about to do. I didn't feel pain much, so whenever people hurt me I felt numb.

When I had gathered up the strength I kicked him in the balls, then quickly ran out to class. I sat next to Dan, sighing.

People thought I didn't have feelings, like I was a robot, when in reality, I was just like them. I wanted people to think I was funny, and cute. But I didn't need that, because I learnt the world was cold. All I needed was Dan, and when he wasn't there, I had to learn to live without him.

I sighed and rested my head on his shoulder. I was done with people.

x

oops this is short im soRRY
I JUST DIDNT FEEL IT TODAY
ITLL GET BETTER THO I PROMISE

ILY BYE <3