Seven

D A N

-

It had been over a month since I met Phil. It felt longer, though. We were still working on my speech, and every weekend I would go over to his house and try. 

It was another Saturday, and I got dressed and made my way to Phil's house as usual. There was a bounce in my step, and I was grinning.

I arrived at the house, knocking on the door. I heard sounds and soon enough, Phil opened the door, grinning, "Hey!"

I nodded at him, which was my way of saying Hi. We ran upstairs and tackled each other onto the bed. I was starting to realise that I was gay for Phil, and I was beginning to be alright with it. 

"Okay Dan, let's work on your speech! I think this time, you might achieve your dream." He said, grinning. I nodded.

Everytime we tried, I would (try and) say, Phil, thank you for everything you've done for me. You are amazing.

I tried speaking, moving my lips and attempting to make a sound.

And what shocked me, was that I had succeeded.

"Phil, thank you for everything you've done for me. You are amazing."

My voice was scratchy, and didn't sound that great, but I spoke. Phil grinned, widely, and so did I.

I tackle hugged him, laughing out of happiness. "Dan, you spoke!" He screamed.

Like, he literally screamed. I buried my head into his chest, "I know oh my god!"

He squeezed me tightly, sitting up with me on his lap. I was grinning like an idiot, "Thank you so much for helping me, Phil! Agh, I don't deserve you!"

I kept my head against his chest. His heartbeat was faster than it should be, but that was most likely from excitement. 

"I can't believe I spoke. I mean, my voice sounds terrible but-"

"No Dan, you're voice is like, so," His face went red, "It's kind of sexy... But cute. I love it!"

My face heated up, and I smiled, "My voice will never sound as nice as yours."

I got up and grabbed Phil's hand, pulling him up to dance with me. I giggled, and so did he. We danced and danced and didn't stop smiling.

We danced like idiots. The good thing was though, was that we were happy. 

"Hey Dan, wanna stay the night? We can watch scary movies, watch the stars-"

I grinned, "Of course! Can we just go get my stuff?"

Phil nodded. I was so happy. It kind of hurt when I spoke, but I wanted to talk to much to Phil. We ran to my house and I went inside, checking if my dad was home. Of course, he was kissing some girl. I ran upstairs and packed some stuff, running back downstairs.

Phil and I ran back to my house, chasing each other into his house. I put my bag in his room and we sat cross legged on the floor, talking for a while. When it got dark, we started watching movies. First we watched Scream 4, which wasn't scary, and was very predictable. Then we watched Paranormal Activity: The Ghost Dimension.

I did get scared at that one. At times, I would hide my head in Phil's chest. I felt silly, but it was fun. 

After, we laid on the grass and looked at the stars. It was quite. "Hey Dan?"

I turned my head to look at Phil, "Yeah?"

"Not to get all Lion king on you, but do you think that sometimes, people that have died are stars? I mean, I know it sounds weird, but it just makes sense sometimes."

"Well, I don't know what I think, but if it's true, when and if you died, you'd be the brightest star there."

He blushed, and giggled, "So would you. I bet we'd both be bright together."

It was like we were hinting that we loved each other, but we still didn't admit it. It was nice though.

We stayed there for a while, looking at each other. "Hey, should we get back inside? It's getting cold," I said.

"Yeah, lets go." Phil got up and grabbed my hand to help me up. I had never realised how soft and warm Phil's hand was. We walked back into his house and went into his room, getting into bed.

I felt Phil's arms around me, and I wrapped my arms around him. My head rested on Phil's shoulder. We were so close that I could hear him breath.

I squeezed Phil, then smiled.

"Goodnight Dan."

"Goodnight Lion"

-

THIS WAS THE MOMENT WE HAD ALL BEEN WAITING FOR

DAN SPEAKS YAY

wowowow this seems really rushed

its only chapter seven

but Oh wEll

ILY BYE <3