Chapter 2: Ducks Rule or Youtuber School?

Quack!
Quack!
Quack!
"Oh geez!" Maripie screamed. She sat up in bed with a tired and scared look on her face. She heard someone giggle at the bottom of her bed and looked down to see her brother Billy. "Billy!" Maripie groaned and laid back down covering her face with her pillow. Her other brother, Maxwell, walked inside her opened door, rubbing his eyes. "Billy woke me up with the duck alarm to." Maxwell said lazily. Maxwell was the oldest, he was 19 while Maripie was 17 and Billy was 10. Maxwell picked up Billy and smiled, "C'mon lets go eat breakfast! Mom made Nutella toast with bananas!" Max said and ran to the kitchen. Maxwell always acted a bit feminine, he said he was Bi before and Maripie knows it. Maxwell acted Bi because 1. His dad, Pewdiepie, acted like it but only for laughs and Max took it seriously. 2. Marzia, his mom, always acted all lovey dovey with his dad and Max caught on.
Maripie stepped into her Bill Cipher slippers and walked over to their HUGE kitchen. "Hey sweetie!" Marzia said and handed her her breakfast. "Thanks mom." Mari said and sat down at their marble counter with her dad, Max, and Billy. "Did you guys tell her about the... Special news?" Felix asked eating FruitLoops. "Oh yea uh... Um..., we are going to this like weird fantasy school full of ducks, demons, Wizards, and Harry Potter!" Billy said with Nutella all over his hands. "Well not Billy, he is too young and silly." Marzia said and picking him up so she can wash him. Mari and Max laughed at Billy's weirdness. "What Billy means is we are going to Youtuber school!" Max said.
Mari giggled a little, "Sorry I couldn't understand you. Your Italian accent is kicking in. Did you say ducks rule?" Mari said still laughing. "Oh sorry I meant Youtuber School." Max said more clearly. Mari stopped laughing. She paused and had a shocked look on her face. "W-what do you mean?" She asked in a shaky tone. "That means your gonna be the new PewDiePie and Max is gonna be the new CutiePieMarzia!" Felix said happily hugging Max and Mari. "For real!" Mari asked. "For real." Felix said back. Mari ran up and hugged her dad tight. "Oh my god I never thought I could be the new PewDiePie! You have like so many fans and subscribers and you are just so funny! I can't believe I'm going to a school that will teach me how to be the best Youtuber in the WORLD!" Mari said with tears of joy in her eyes. "I know! I hope you'll like it cuz the school is at... JAPAN!" Felix continued which caused Mari to squeal and jump. "Oh my god I'm gonna asked Mom to pick my outfit!!!!" Mari squealed and ran into her mothers room. Felix laughed, he didn't know how many more good news Mari could take before she explodes with happiness and sprinkles.
Mari's room was full of clothes. Everywhere. Under the bed, all over her huge desks, on her mirrors, even her clothes got stuck on the decorations that were hung up on the ceiling. Marzia kept rummaging through Mari's walk in closet trying to find the perfect trendy outfit for Hapan and for her first day of school. Mari had to look her best because she was the daughter of the most greatest Youtuber in the world. But her outfit didn't have to be all prissy. Her father was always know to be his weird, childish self so that's the thing that Mari wore. Marzia finally picked out Mari's two outfits. The one for her trip to Japan was Kawaii styled. She wore a black, green, and purple hello kitty tang top, a small plushy cat leather jacket, kawaii food leggings that came with a Pikachu tail, and Rilkakuma ears and hello kitty earrings. The other outfit was more plain and classic for her Youtuber self. It had rainbow headphones with a unicorn cat face on it, a dead pool sweater that says 'I have Issues', light blue pants with the Bro Fist sign on the side pockets, and Purple glow-in-the-dark sneakers.
"Hey bros are you ready? I've got all my bags!" Mari said barging into her brother, Max's, room. Max got startled and hid something under his pillow and blushed. He quickly got up and started tugging on his shirt. "I-I um y-yea I'm ready." Max said and headed to his closet where his luggage was. Mari knew something was up. He always does this when he is secretly 'Not that innocent' if you know what I mean. Mari walked over to Max with her arms crossed and an annoyed face. "Max." Mari said sternly to a nervous Maxwell. "Y-yea." Max said and stopped doing what he was doing, slowly looked up at her younger sister with a crooked, nervous smile. "You obviously know that I know what you've been doing." Mari said with a smirk. Max paused. He then quickly hugged her legs and started crying. "I'M SORRY! DAD TOLD ME ABOUT IT AND TOLD ME NOT TO TELL MOM! So please don't tell!" Max cried and held tighter. Mari sighed. Max has always been the goodie goodie in the family just like his mother. But he was still a boy. And like always, boys have their cravings. "Fine!" Mari groaned and helped Max get up and wiped away his tears. "I won't tell mom you've been masturbating. But on one condition. You won't tell mom that I've been dating and breaking up, and beating up a lot of guys! M'kay?" Mari said sternly to Max, looking him straight in the eyes. "B-but I can't lie to my parents! That would be bad!" Max said sadly. Mari sighed again. She shook her head, "Look Max if your gonna survive school and this society you have to take some risks and break some rules. Remember what dad says, Rules are made for breaking!" Mari said patting Max on the back. "O-okay if you say so." Max said looking down and carrying his luggage to the door getting ready to leave for the trip. Sometimes Max acted younger and more girly than his own sister. Mari went back to Max's room and looked under his pillow to see what Max was even masturbating at. She held up a magazine with gay porn on it. Mari blushed at what Max would be looking at. How did he even get that magazine? Something slipped out of the magazine. It was a receipt, with 'Felix' signed on it. Mari sighed. Max.

🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Soooooooo!
That's Chapter 2!
I hope you like cuz this took me like an hour to finish!
But there will be more weirdness to come!
Chapter 3 coming soon...
Maybe like right now cuz I don't have school anymore since I'm moving!
M'kay
Bye Bebes!🎁🎄🎅🎉🎊🎈🎆🎇🔮🍪☕️
NMO.333 12/21/15