Chapter 7 Agony

A/N I finished this early so I thought I'd upload on Christmas Eve. I am so exited it's not even funny anymore. Well, here you go!

The next four weeks went by quickly because I was in a state of bliss. John and I couldn't have been any better and nobody except Jeff knew about our relationship yet. We spent everyday working with the Thunderbirds to save the world but as soon as we had a break, it was like the world never existed in the first place. Just us and the stars. It was beautifully calm and we spent a lot of time stargazing. One day though, John and I detected a fire and a typhoon so we decided to contact Jeff.

"Hey John, Beth. I was just about to turn in. What can I do for you?" He asked once he answered the call,

"I could use a pizza. You know a place that delivers?" I giggled at John's answer before interrupting.

"Hey Mr Tracy. So how about that pizza?"

"30 minutes or it's free right? Anything else on your mind?" He joked, and that sent me into another fit of giggles.

"Got a forest fire in Vladivostok, a typhoon headed for Singapore." Jeff nodded at the information before John started talking again.

"What's happening on planet Tracy?" He asked. Jeff sighed.

"Alan's home for spring break." I nodded in understanding and so did John.

"Yeah. I thought I could see a storm brewing." The man on the screen shook his head and leant back in his chair.

"Teenagers!" He exclaimed.

"We've all been there." John pointed out. "Dad, you've done a great job since Mom died." I kept silent. This was a conversation between John and his father.

"Thanks John. Keep an eye on that typhoon for us. I'll call Vladivostok, see if they need help." Jeff said.

"FAB Dad. Sleep tight."

"Goodnight Mr Tracy." I called, before the communication was cut off. John sighed and turned towards me.

"Why does Alan have to be so difficult, Ellie?" He questioned.

"He wants to be a Thunderbird. What he doesn't understand is that he needs to earn it." I answered, leaning forward to press a quick kiss to John's lips. "It'll be okay. I love you."

"I love you too Ellie."

                               ****

It was the next day, and John and I were just working as usual, still keeping an eye on that typhoon that was heading for Singapore. It wasn't too close so we didn't have to worry about for half an hour to an hour. Suddenly the alarm started bleeping.

"Red Alert." The mechanic voice from the station said.

"What the...? John said, taking a look at the monitors.

"Impact Imminent." Came the same robotic voice.

BANG!

Suddenly I was thrown back from where I was sitting. The whole station shook and I could feel the pain every time I took a breath. Looking down at myself I found out why. A large piece of loose metal was embedded in my front just below my chest. I gently tapped the metal to get a gist of my injury and let out a scream at the searing pain while my vision blurred. John had made his way over and he looked horrified at the state I was in.

"Oh god." He mumbled. His hands ghosted over the wound, as if he were judging what to do. "Hang in there, Ellie. We're gonna be ok. I'll call the guys and they'll come and get us. Just hold on." I nodded and tried to speak but I found the pain in my chest and abdomen was too much and fully consented when John shushed me.

He crawled over to the control panel and turned on communications.

"Thunderbird 5 to Tracy Island. Mayday! Mayday! Guys hurry up. It's Ellie. Sh-she's not doing so good. Please! Come quickly! I-I'm losing her!" I could hear the panic in John's voice faintly. He was becoming quieter and quieter.
"I'm losing all power! I repeat, I'm losing all power! Oh god, Ellie! Don't fall asleep. You're gonna be ok." John's voice was quieter than a whisper. I could see black spots in my vision and slowly, I let unconsciousness take me.

                         -Dream-

I smiled as memories of my sister flashed through my mind. It was like watching a movie in a cinema. It was beautiful. There was us as children, playing in the garden. My graduation from university. Our random sleepovers in each other's rooms. Then there was the Tracys. The games I played in the pool with Scott, Gordon and Virgil. Helping Alan out with his math homework (he couldn't figure it out for the life of him).The times when I saw Jeff as a father figure. Brains and Fermat. Helping design new projects with them. Talking about random science and engineering skills. And then there was John. The love of my life. The man who loved me just as much as I loved him. The man I would happily give my life for. Suddenly I realised something. I needed to get back to all these people. My friends. My family. My John. I willed myself to wake up. I squeezed my eyes shut and prayed for consciousness.

                     -End Of Dream-

I could hear voices. I could feel the hot air. And most of all I could feel the pain shooting through every part of my body. I couldn't help the streak of agony passing through my lips as I opened my eyes and saw the one thing I needed. John.

A/N That was intense. I kinda feel like crying just from imagining the pain Elizabeth is going through. I mean, she's a part of me. I created her. I hope you liked this chapter. I doubt anyone actually reads these things but oh well. I also added a picture to the character information chapter of what I think Elizabeth looks like. Go take a look! Hope you have a great Christmas!

allforthefandom x

Next update on Tuesday x