"Modeling? I didn't know she was into that," Maura sounded a bit off. "And how's that going?"

"She got an audition but it's in L.A. and it isn't until February."

"Hmm. How are you on that?" 

"Well I was thinking when I got back I would call the com-"

"No, no no. Niall, I asked how you feel about it," Maura had set down her mug now. She seemed to be really interested on the subject now.

Niall shrugged. "I don't know. She's my girlfriend and I should help her. . . Isn't that right, mum?"

The only thing that came out was the sound of Theo's giggles. 

-x-

"Oh Harry! I love you!" Gemma squealed as she ripped the wrapping paper, revealing a glittery pink box filled with all kinds of make-up supplies. Some were from Pretty, obviously because of the employee discount Harry got. The rest were a mixture of good quality make-up stores like MAC. 

"Open the second present," Harry chuckled, passing her a smaller gift box. 

"I don't know if I can handle this I'm about to cry," Gemma said, taking the box and tearing the thing apart. She opened the gift box to see a sweater and sweatpants from PINK. Gemma grabbed Harry and hugged him tightly, squeezing the air out of him. 

"Don't kill the poor boy," Robin said. 

Anne stood by his side, snapping tons of pictures with her new camera she got from Robin. She was smiling at how beautiful the pictures came out, making a note that she would have them printed out and framed soon.

"Best Christmas ever," Gemma smiled her way out of the living room to put her gifts in her room. When she came back, she had at least 4 presents with her, giving them to Harry. Harry chuckled, opening them one by one. 

The first gift was a really nice and expensive blazer chosen by Robin. The second gift was a silver cross necklace which was bought by both Anne and Gemma. The third present was a pair of boots Harry had been dying to have which were gifted from Gemma and the fourth present was a digital frame filled with family pictures from all of them.

"I love you," Harry said, bringing them all in for a hug. 

"Oh! Wait, wait! I need to take a picture," Anne backed away from the hug and brought the camera up to her face. Gemma, Harry, and Robin all posed for the picture. 

"Smile!" 

She snapped the picture.

There was one last group hug before they pulled away, going their separate ways. Harry and Gemma stayed in the living room while Anne and Robin went into the kitchen to bring breakfast.

"Oh! The Nightmare Before Christmas!" Gemma exclaimed when she turned on the TV. Harry smiled, watching the movie start to play. He was just getting into the movie when his phone rang. Gemma turned down the volume.

"Hi," Harry answered. 

"Hey Harry," Niall said from the other line. This was the first time they both called each other since they both parted ways for their holiday breaks. "How are you?"

"Great, and you?" Harry was having a hard time getting Gemma not to stare at him. Her attention averted from the movie to Harry's conversation. He was tempted to leave the room. 

"Could be better. Didn't see you in my Christmas presents this morning, unfortunately."

Harry blushed, sliding down the couch and covering his face. Gemma covered her mouth, a wide smile on her face as she silently laughed. 

"Wh- Oh, Ni-. . ." Harry felt his face heat up. He was speechless. How can he reply to that? His mind was blank to a response and he just wanted to jump or something. 

Niall laughed. "But seriously, I hope you're having a great time."

"I am," Harry shifted his eyes to Gemma who was still grinning. 

"I would love to keep on talking but I have to go. Have a great Christmas Harry, I miss you." 

The call was cut off almost immediately. Harry had to take a moment to process what just happened. He pulled his phone away from his ear and looked at the phone screen which switched back to the home screen. 

"Oh Robin! Get in here," Gemma shouted. "Seems like Harry has someone to kiss under the mistletoe after all!"

~

What's this? A double update??

:O

Btw, there is a huge symbolism reference somewhere in this chapter, can you guess what it is? 

-Skyxo