Chapter twenty five

A squeaky yawn has come out of the bunny's mouth as his small fist rubs his eyes, making the younger coo over his cuteness as his older brother shot him a questioning look. It was nearing eleven at night after all, the three decided to watch episodes of anime for the night. "Sleepy Kyung? I forgot to remind you, tommorow is your first day of school," Seungsoo lazily reminded his brother, as he watched the dramatic scene in front of them, Queen Titania also known as Erza Scarlet is fighting a different version of herself! Exciting isn't it?

Kyungsoo head snapped up, his brother just now reminded him his school day is coming tommorow?! "Why didn't you reminded me hours ago, so I could have a good eight hour sleep!?" The older shrugged, his eyes still glued on the fighting scene, the younger bunny scoffed in annoyance not pleased that he is going to have a barely seven hour of dreaming.

"Jongin, aren't you going back to the hotel?" He asked the jaguar, standing up to walk over to the bathroom to brush his teeth. The taller followed him as if he is small kitten, "no, I called my servants that I'm staying here for the night and return back when you left for school," he answered, triangular ears twitching. The brown-furred bunny hummed as he put white tooth paste on the top of his tooth brush.

"I'm going to leave in a week since school will be starting for me, aren't you going back to the high class school since we are now, on good terms?" He ruffled up the smaller's brown locks with a curious look on his face. Jongin really wants for the older to be with him, every step he takes including school. It's true the two are on good terms, right now, so it wouldn't be any trouble for Kyungsoo to go back to the high class school. Right?

"Sorry Jongin, I won't be going back to the school. It would be best for us to be separated, so others won't be suspicious about the relationship we have and our risk gotten high since my belly will soon-to-be fat because I'm the one carrying our baby, but you still could visit me!" Kyungsoo explained with apologizing eyes, the jaguar pouted but agreed. The others will start to suspect that the bunny and the jaguar is dating and they could tell the outcome of it will be very horrible, getting killed, tortured or even worse.

"So, where you are going to sleep?" The muffeled voice asked the taller since Kyungsoo is washing his mouth with the nearby blue towel. Almost immediately Jongin answered, "I'll sleep anywhere but, it has to be with you," the response made the bunny roll his eyes, the jaguar is very clingy towards to him, but he can't deny the fact he likes it.

"F-Fine! But you better not touch my no-no spot," the smaller told the other with a smile curving his lips as he pointed him with his index finger. The jaguar pouted, "why won't you let me mark you?" The two aren't official mates, since Jongin didn't mark the smaller. If he did, there should be a heart-shaped tattooed on where the younger marked, it could be either on his neck, wrist, anywhere that'll be appropriate for a mark to be tattooed on. "I-I do, but we have just gotten back together."

A purr come out of the jaguar's mouth, pulling the other into a tight warm embrace, after he heard the word together, he loves it when Kyungsoo admits they are in a relationship even the two already knows they are in a relationship together, but Jongin thinks it as adding more sweetness to the bond like adding more syrup to your waffle even though it has chocolate in it.

The two hybrids went inside the blankets of the bunny's dark room, Kyungsoo face snuggled into his favorite pororo pillow while the taller mentally whines about the pillow getting more affection than him. Jongin was a bit uncomfortable since the bunny owns a twin sized bed which is very small than his own king sized bed.

"Goodnight Soo, I love you." Jongin sleepily murmured into the other's hair, bringing his arms to wrap the smaller's waist. Kyungsoo blushed, he waited for a couple minutes to pass by, when the older thinks the taller is softly asleep, he muttered, "goodnight my l-love."

"What was that?" A sudden voice startled him, the bunny thought Jongin is asleep, he hissed in response when he figured the other tricked him into the thought of the jaguar sleeping so he could hear the reply. "Please Soo, let me hear it again. I wanna hear the word love again, it makes me feel special and you are the only one who can makes feel this way."

"Good night, m-my l-love."

Jongin smiled, pressing his lips against the soft ones he loves so much.

"Good night to you too, my love. I love you."

"I l-love you too."

To be Continued . . .

>>>>>>>>>>>

Sorry for the lack of updates! I'll try to update more, since I'm on break right now! I have a bit of a fever right now, man, being sick sucks!

Oh! Jongin is so cute with glasses! Argh so cute!

I'm pretty pleased to know Miss Philippines is Miss Universe, Yay!

QOTD: Where are you from?

Answer: Philippines

You can answer too if ya want!

Thanks for reading ~