Chapter eighteen

Please read the author's note at the end. It will explain things that you might be confused about.

Gasps have escaped from every hybrid in the room when they heard a thump booming, capturing their attention to the unmoving body at the white tiled floor. Their eyes moved up to the red faced bunny, who is trying to wake up his older brother.

Yes, Seungsoo has fainted after hearing the news.

A weak whimper came from Kyungsoo, when he keeps on getting no response from the older. He didn't mean to make his hyung faint in a busy hospital. Luckily, he could feel the other breathing.

He is now, waiting for Seungsoo to wake up in the one of the many clinics in this hospital. Kyungsoo's eyes lightened up when he heard a groan, the bunny hopped to his older brother with a sheepish smile.

"Kyung, I just have the most messed up dream. It was about you telling me you're pregnant and all that crap." The black-furred bunny croaked out, feeling the younger combing his black hair. Kyungsoo sadly looked into his brother's eyes, "h-hyung. It wasn't a dream, I really am pregnant, and before you say anything I would never give up this baby, if you find me disgusting, so be it."

"D-Disgusting? Kyung, you should've told me earlier. You know I would never leave you, and it was just surprising, really. I don't care if you're pregnant or not, you're still Kyung."

"Thank you, hyung."

"Thanks Mr.Lee," Jongin thanked his friend's father in front of him as he got the card that will allow him to enter the middle class city. Taemin's father is a CEO of a very popular company in the middle and high class cities, so he has one of the hundred cards that will allow hybrids visit different class cities.

"Be careful with that card, young man. You can only have it for a week, okay? Oh, and tell your maid, Krystal that she bakes very good pie!" Mr.Lee told the younger with a grin on his face. "I will, sir!" Jongin chuckled before giving his friend a hi-five and exiting the mansion.

"Krystal, pack my bags and yours. We're going to the middle class city, you awesome pie maker!" He started walking with her, again. Earlier, Krystal and him went over to Taemin's mansion to get the golden card that Mr.Lee owns. At first, the man has refused until the jaguar offered him a delicious-baked pie by his maid. I mean, who would refuse a pie?!

"Hello, young master." The butler has welcomed him, as Krystal went upstairs to start packing. "Where is Umma and Pa?" Jongin questions the chipmunk hybrid in front of him, "Mrs.Kim is here sleeping while master Kim is on a meeting." He informed his younger master, Jongin nodded, walking upstairs.

He is standing in front of the main bedroom, his parents, where his mother is sleeping. The jaguar family is a strong family, and love each other dearly but, there were arguments here and there. He slowly walked to his sleepy mother and started poking her triangular ears. "What?" Mrs.Kim, sleepily hissed to her son. "I'm going go to the middle class city tommorow." He informed her, with a grin planted on his face. She sighed, but told him, "okay, just don't get hurt."

"You're the best, Umma!" Jongin pecked her cheek before heading to his room to see his bags ready with a smiling Krystal waiting for him. The two carried the bags outside of the mansion, waiting for the driver. Soon, a expensive-looking car came up, and the teenagers sat inside with their bags at the trunk.

"Young master, may I ask you, why are we going to the middle class city?" His maid ask him, curious, she has never seen her young master excited for a trip before. "One reason only Krystal, a bunny hybrid."