Chapter fourteen

"Soo, lets cuddle on the couch." The jaguar snuggled into his lover's hair while he was doing his English homework. The bunny replied,"I will, later on. I have to finish this last sentence." "Aww, c'mon! English is really easy, forget it and lets cuddle!" He whined, tugging the long brown ears. Kyungsoo gave him a look saying 'really?' Jongin huffed, "fine! I'll prove it! Herro, mi namre is Kim Jongin."

That triggered the bunny to start laughing out loud, as the teenager beside him pout. "Jongin, first of all, its hello. Not herro. Say it, hello." He encouraged him in English.

"Helro?"

"No, hello. He-llo."

"Hillo."

"H-e-l-l-o."

"Augh! Forget it!" The jaguar went back to Korean. Fine, English isn't a easy language. Kyungsoo giggled, as Jongin rests his head on his narrow shoulder with a pout on his face.

"Jongin-ah, we can cuddle since I finished."

The taller's mood turned brighter, and started carrying his lover to the couch. The bunny's head rests on the tanner's chest, today is the last day of school before January break. His brown eyes glanced at the packed up stuff on the wooden floor, reminding him he will never be here again. This amazing place where he met Kim Jongin, who makes his heart races. The Kim Jongin who is his lover. The Kim Jongin who is his first. And the Kim Jongin who is the father of his baby.

"Look, Soo!" The jaguar pointed to the television which is now showing Pororo. Kyungsoo bring up his head to gave him a peck on the lips, "this will be the last pororo show before the break." He murmured against the red lips.

"Yeah, but why do you sound so sad? This won't be the last time we will watch it together. It just the break, seven days of no school. After the break, we will watch as many times we can before the February beak." He pointed out, making Kyungsoo force out an smile.

But I won't be here after this.

"Y-You're right." The bunny muttered, as Jongin gave him a huge peck on his chubby cheeks. "Trust me Soo, if you're worried about me cheating on you, then you're crazy. I would kill myself than finding a hybrid like you, you're special to me and why would I cheat on someone so special to me?"

"I'm special?" Kyungsoo gave him an questioning look. "Do Kyungsoo, you're not just special. You're my love of my life, my first, my other half, my bunny, but most importantly you're everything to me." Jongin sat up his lover up so their foreheads will touch.

"Even I'm an middle class?"

"Well, the power system can go kick itself. I don't care a single thing about it. I only care about you." The jaguar lightly rubbed his nose against the snaller's.

"I care about you too." The bunny replied, closing the space with an sealed up kiss.

And our baby.

The next day

"Soo baby, remember to call me! Don't talk to perverted creepy looking guys, don't talk to too revealing girls. An-"

"And I love you." Kyungsoo rolled his eyes, the jaguar smiled and look around to see if anyone is around before giving him a kiss. "Love ya too."

The bunny knows this will probably the last kiss he will ever get from the taller so he started deepening the kiss, his arms wrapping around the tan neck. Kyungsoo swollen lips formed a heart shaped smile before walking out to the drive way. Jongin didn't notice his lover has tears in his brown eyes. He didn't know this will be the last time he will see him. He didn't know the kiss will be their last. Kyungsoo stopped on his tracks to turn his head to see the jaguar walking back inside, few tears ran down.