Chapter five

The red faced bunny turned around to see his boyfriend's friend, Chanyeol. Tch, the red wolf hyrbid.

The wolf was known for his smirks and sneakiness. But mostly, his idiotic words. Examples would be "does fish get thirsty?" Or, "Junmyeon-hyung left his phone at the park, I tried texting him but he won't answer!"

Jongin and Kyungsoo quickly pulled away from each other. Blushes still remain and the poor jaguar hybrid, has this problem under his jeans.

"Oh, whats up Chanyeol?" The tan one, greeted his friend since middle school awkwardly. The jaguar's voice was a bit weary due to the make out he have done with the smaller.

"Whats up?! You're telling me whats up?! Kim Jongin, whats up is the sky."

Yes, applause for Chanyeol.

No, I'm just kidding. Don't do that.

The couple face palmed on what the wolf told them. Didn't he just seen the two have an heated make out session? And he could have scolded them, yet he ignored it for an moment just for of an pun.

"Anyways, what were you two doing?! Are you guys crazy!? Its against the power system! You guys are going to get killed! Being killed is not cool, man!" Chanyeol started blabbering, the serious side must have kicked in.

"Yeah, okay we get it. Just don't tell anyone, got it? I'll do anything, dude. Anything, including answering your dumb questions. Please, don't tell anyone, Chan. I love Kyungsoo so much, that I'll DIE if I'm not with him!" Jongin begged his friend, as he walk towards with his hands together as if it was tied around with rope.

"Yeah, and under one condition." The wolf, did his famous smirk. The jaguar's face lit up as if he saw Kyungsoo in a maid's outfit.

"Yes?! C'mon dude, I said anything." Jongin's patience was running out.

"Kick Kyungsoo out of your dorm."

To be Continued . . .

>>>>>>

Sorry if it was an short update! I have homework to do, and today was a torture! Tests, essays, class being so loud. AND I HAVE AN DANCE TOMMOROW. Help meee.

Thanks for reading~