Chapter eight

Jongin panicked as he remembered he has no idea where the bunny is right now. Jongin is now outside, the chilly, cold, dark outside. Where would Kyungsoo could be in this time?! The jaguar knows his ex-lover isn't inside since Kyungsoo loves going out, day and night. The jaguar let out an scared mewl, he was worried if the bunny have gotten taken away, or moved! Jongin needs Kyungsoo badly right now, so they could talk and restart what they used to have. Love, is what they used to have.

The jaguar hybrid gave up on thinking of where the bunny will be. He'll just shout out his name, until he found Kyungsoo. Jongin started shouting, "Kyungsoo!" "Kyungsoo! Where are you!" He doesn't care if other hybrids giving him strange stares, all he wants is Kyungsoo.

The bunny was humming as he soflty swings on the swing. His long ears twitch, hearing muffled screams of his name. Kyungsoo looked around to see if he is just hearing things, nothing just darkness and trees.

"Kyungsoo!"

The bunny snapped up to see an familiar figure across the park. Kyungsoo stopped swinging, and walked forward to get an better look of the figure.

Jongin.

"I found you!" The jaguar shouted out, with hands on the side of his mouth trying to make his shout louder. Kyungsoo jumped up in joy, Jongin was looking for him. The two finally could talk without the jaguar being stubborn.

The bunny ran, trying to reach the taller.

"Watch out, Kyungsoo!" Jongin yelled out, his eyes turned into silts. The bunny turned to his right and stopped due to fright mixing with shock.

An truck was coming up.

Jongin ran, pushing Kyungsoo over to the side. The bunny cried when he saw the jaguar getting hit by the truck.

"Jongin!"

Luckily but not reallly, the truck's small front have only hitten the jaguar not the entire body. Kyungsoo ran up to the unmoving body, as he calls for help. Soon, police cars, ambulances, fire trucks came in on the scene.

Tears were trickled down, blood was shown, shouting and yells are heard. Jongin was immediately taken to the hospital, with Kyungsoo near him.

"Hello Jongin!" An small white fluffy bunny greeted him. It isn't an hyrbid but an actual bunny.

"Erm, hello?" The jaguar greeted him back, a bit awkward.

"I'm the Bunny Of Memories. Have you heard about the myth, dear boy?" The bunny questioned the hybrid.

"Yeah, I didn't know its true." Jongin shrugged in reponce.

"Meh, whatever you say doc." Bunny hopped around him.

"So, why am I here?" Jongin asked the bunny.