nine

[two weeks later]

The past two weeks haven't been that bad. I still get out of my house occasionally for parties or for going to the store. 14 days is a long time to not talk to someone you love, but of course we did go a year and a half without talking.

When I told kian not to text me I meant for him not to text me for like three days. Obviously he thought something different and we haven't talk at all. I'm not going to be the first one to text him because he's the one that was an idiot.

Of course just as I was thinking of kian, he finally texts me. I inhale deeply and turn off my phone without looking at what he said. I'm not going to respond right when he texts me because I don't want to appear as desperate as I am. And I'm still fu.king pissed at him.

After and hour of listening to random music I build up the strength to look at the text.

[kian] hey
[kian] listen, I'm really fu.king sorry Andrea
[kian] respond plz

[andrea] hey

The typing bubble appears as soon as I reply. I guess kian doesn't care about coming off as desperate.

[kian] I need to talk to you

[andrea] okay let's meet up somewhere

[kian] open your front door you idiot

My eyebrows furrow without me even trying after reading that text. I swear to god if kian is at my front door like one of those romantic movies I'm going to shrivel up and die.

I sigh and get up off the couch to open the door.

"Hey." Kian greets me and walks in my apartment without invitation

"What are you doing here?" I close the door after kian

"To apologize." Kian answers like its a stupid question

"Okay. Continue." I motion my hand for him to keep talking and sit up on my kitchen counter

"I'm sorry that I ignore you and lied to you about being busy. And I'm sorry that I slept with acacia to run from my problems. I'm sorry I didn't tell you my feelings for you." Kian sounds so freaking vulnerable making me slightly chuckle

"It's okay. I forgive you." I interrupt him before he finished his lame speech

"Really?" Kian's eyes widen and his shoulders relax

"Mhm." I nod my head

Kian and I talked for a bit after I forgave him and shiz. We told each other what we did over the past two weeks.

"I can't believe I forgave you that quick." I laugh and pour kian and I a glass of orange juice.

"You just can't resist me." Kian puts his hand under his face sassily

"Whatever." I roll my eyes and slide over the juice

Kian's phone beeps and he gets it out of his pocket.
"Oh sh.t. I have to go." Kian jumps off the kitchen counter and vigorously slides on his shoes.

"Okay. You might need these." I toss kian his car keys and he catches them without even thinking about it. I can't even catch something if I practiced for an hour.

"I'll text you later." Kian opens up the door

"Wait, where are you going?" I quickly ask before he dashed off

"Tour practice." Kian replied but before I can say anything else he was gone.

Tour practice? I didn't know he was going on tour. Kian and I don't have great history with tours so I'm not looking forward to him leaving for whatever tour he's going on.

A/N
Sorry this chapter was shabby. Better chapters coming soon :)