eighteen

"If she's amazing she won't be easy. If she's easy she won't be amazing. If she's worth it, you won't give up. If you give up, you're not worthy. Truth is, everybody's is going to hurt you; you just have to find the ones worth suffering for."

His words hit me. Andrea is worth suffering for.

I don't know if Jc wants me to be happy or he just wants me to get out of bed to preform, but whatever it is, it's working.

Jc reaches his hand out to help lift me off my bed.

I ruffle my bed head and nod in thanks to Jc.

"Thanks man." I join him in a hug as I take a deep breath.

Everything is going to be okay with Andrea. Everything is going to be okay.

-

"People get drunk. They kiss the wrong person, and they pretend to be okay. People will do anything to distract their heart. But you can't keep yourself from feeling what you need to feel."

I unravel the covers off my face. I know I look like a mess but Lindsay doesn't care; she's just here for me.

The past couple of days have been complete shit. All I've done is drink and cry attempting to block all the thoughts of kian out of my head.

All I've been doing is hurting myself but it's not helping anything.

"You have to give kian time. But that doesn't mean you can't forgive yourself before he does." Lindsay adds, wiping my ruined makeup off with a wipe

I slowly wrap my arms around her.

"I love you." I cry

"Love you too." Lindsay replies

I take in all positive thoughts and remove the negative ones.

Everything is going to be okay with kian. Everything is going to be okay.

A/N
this is really just a filler chapter but the next one is going to be long and interesting ;)