19

Few days later

YN- DIGGY !?

Diggy-yeah?

Yn- can you watch DJ tonight?

Diggy- why where you going?

YN- Asia asked me if I want to go to a Heat game and watch Jason play and I said yeah.

Diggy- I guess I'll watch him but did you make up your mind yet about the tour

YN- Diggy I know how much the tour means to you but karma means a lot to me and I can't just leave it here in Miami that's my dream & I can't go with you to Europe. I'm sorry but of course ill visit you. And DJ will too *goes to kiss Diggy and he turns away*

YN- really Diggy . Either I can go out there for a week and a half per month or for one month. In the middle of the tour. I have a career to Diggy.

Diggy- I know that but I want you & DJ both to be there at all the shows.

Yn- ill try To see if Asia will take care of the store & Janelle go with us so I have someone but if you get out of line I'm coming back to Miami no ifs ands or buts about it and that's a promise dig

Diggy- Thank You baby. *gives you a kiss*

Yn- don't mess it up Daniel

Diggy- I won't go get ready for the game.

You shower get dressed, you're wearing black high waisted jeans with rips a LEbron James jersey you put a white tank top on underneath since the jerseys itchy and some black louboutins. You're hairs straightened in a high pony with black stud earrings and some black and silver bangle bracelets.

You go downstairs

Diggy- damn babe

Yn- *you do a 360 twirl*

Diggy- your ass looks big can I hit it when you get home

*you just stare at him*

Yn- you could've but no I'm gonna tease you

Diggy- but babe you know you want TDD

Yn- I can wait tho. But I'm gonna go meet Asia ill see you later baby *gives DJ a kiss(Diggys holding him) gives Diggy a kiss*

Sorry it's short I was rushing. Ill prob update later.