11

PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK

--------------------------------------

you & roc go outside

YN- so where's ya new girl?

Roc- she doesn't mean anything to me you do.

YN- roc I don't wanna play these games

Roc- so don't just listen . I miss you like crazy our dates still my password for my phone. Your name is still princess 👑 in my phone. I always look at all the pictures we have taken when I wake up , before I go to bed . *YN starts to get teary* Youll always be my everything Kailyn came onto me. She said you were fucking Khalil and that I should get revenge she kept telling me all these lies so I'd fuck her at the time I believed the lies but now I know it was all BS. She was jealous of our relationship YN that's all. I can't believe I let her get In between our relationship. I love you YN and everything I just said is the truth. I don't expect you to believe me but it'd be nice if you did. *you start to ball your eyes out*

YN- Chrestano you made me feel like shit like I was irrelevant to you like you didn't give a fuck about me or our relationship. I felt like you deserved the truth so I told you but I wasn't expecting you to tell me what you did. I just wanted to be honest with you. You broke our most important pinky promise & you know I take pinky promises to heart. Khalil was there for me when you weren't. & that's the truth let me see your phone.

*roc hands you his phone* *you put in your date for his password & go to the contacts your number was still under princess 👑 you went to his pictures they were all of both of you*

YN- wow so everything you just said is true.

Roc- I know, I caused you enough pain the least I could do is be 💯 to you. That's what I thought you deserved.

YN- *sniffles* thanks

Roc- can I just ask you something?

YN- yeah

Roc - * looks into your eyes* do you still love me cause when I kissed you today I still felt that spark.

YN- I do but I wanna give this baby a chance to know what it's like to have a family since mine split when I was so young.

Roc- I understand *starts to walk in the studio**you grab his arm turn him around and kiss him you both start to smile then you pull away*

YN- ill always love you Chrestano August .

Roc- ill always love you too your full name

YN- there's a possibility the baby is yours.

Roc- how?

YN- we had sex a week before me &khalil & I know you didn't wrap up.

Roc- true. *smiles*

YN- you really want this baby to be yours

Roc- more than I wanted to be successful *YN smiles* *roc grabs your hand and pecks your lip*

YN- I'm still with Khalil Chres I don't know what I want.

Roc- take all the time you need princess.

You both back in the studio you hear Khalil & Twists voice in studio C so you stand outside the door cause you heard your name.

With the boys

*roc come in all smiling*

Prince- soo?

Roc- the baby might be mine.

Ray- forreal?

Roc- yeah the doctor said she's 2-3 weeks .. We had sex 3 weeks ago.