15

I really need more feedback for this story please comment your opinions, im starting to feel like no ones reading but a handful of people

-----------------------------------

Khalil- Don't Cry

YN- Too late who is that girl?

Khalil- my girlfriend

YN-then why do you want to talk to me? you have a girl.

khalil- cause i want you

yn- im sorry but you lied to me twice and put your hands on me, everyone thinks im a hoe now when everyones played  me.

khalil- i know and im sorry for that. but im only with my girlfriend cause she reminds me of you. she thinks im happy but im not at all cause who i want is standing in front of me and i know youre with roc and youre 5 months pregnant but i cant help but think that the baby should be mine. I know im wrong for hitting you especially since you were well are pregnant. I have a therapist now and i take medicine now. my therapist told me i should talk to you next time i saw you so here i am. I was wondering if we could be friends? & try to get our old relationship back?

yn- yeah we can be friends but i dont know about getting our old relationship back. forget about me and focus on your new girl. whatever happens happens.

khalil- its not that easy to just gco

???- lets go khalil our tables ready *walks back in the restaurant*

khalil- can you just answer my call or texts when i hit you up? and can i have a hug?

yn- yeah i will * gives a hug*

you get butterflies & blush

khalil- what about a kiss? *you pull back out the hug*

yn-*blushes* not with roc staring at us with his mean mug on

*you both laugh*

khalil- alright so ill call you later?

YN-yeah id like that

khalil- alright *bites lip* *walks away & you walk back to Roc*

Asia- Im gonna go now lets go everyone. * Jason Asia Dante and Layla all leave so its you & roc*

Roc- what was that all about? you were blushing and you hugged

YN- he changed, *gets in car, and so does Roc starts driving*

Roc- & you believe that BS?

Yn- its not BS he has a therapist now and he does anger management and he takes meds. he applogigized and it was genuine.

Roc- Yk what YN you need to decide what and who you want im sick of these games when we get home im going to the studio and you can have time to decide what and who you want in your life.

YN- what the fuck Chrestano!? YOURE the dad to this baby i told you i want our baby to have a family.

Roc- *pulls in driveway* get out so i can go the studio

YN- youre a fucking asshole get over your jealousness.*gets out the door*

* you open the door go change put some sweats on then your phone starts playing Crooked Ringtone your ringtone* Khalils name lights up you answer it.

Khalil- Hey Boo

YN- uh you must have the wrong number cause im  not your boo

Khalil- yeah you are i broke up with Sam but listen go on Twists Ustream we're about to go live and we're releasing a song.

yn- alright babe *realizes what you said* wait no i didnt mean that

khalil- yeah okay.  just watch the ustream

you sit on the couch with your macbook laptop and go to Twists Ustream.

Khalil- okay so i wrote 2 songs for a special someone, shes watching this cause i just called her. We had our ups and downs but i love her .. heres the  song & thanks to twist for doing some the parts.

Twist- no problem you need ya girl back.

Khalil plays If you only knew ( if you dont know the song just look up the mixtape 3 weeks in miami its a collab mixtape between Khalil & Twist its like a year old) when if you only knew stopped playing over again did.

Khalil- I hope youll give me another chance YN im sorry for everything and i hope you believe me cause its the truth

Twist- thanks for watching we out *signs off*

-----------------------------------------

Will you accept Khalils appology? Did Roc really go the studio? Who do you believe the dad is?

Comment answering these questions so i know what direction to go for the next chapter. Thank you loves :)