Chapter O4

after you told janelle she was right it was Diggy you weren't sure if you should answer it but Janelle insisted that you did.

Convo

Diggy- so I was wondering what happened at your house?

YN- Diggy please don't act like you care I know you just wanted to hit it and that was it. So please don't act like you care.

Diggy- You know it wasnt like that. I really do like you. I haven't even known you for a day and all I've been thinking about is you.

YN- *smiles through the phone* well I broke up with Dante so I don't really have anywhere to stay. But I don't want to stay with you.

Diggy- I understand I have this condo apt. if you wanna live there . Ill bring you there but I won't try anything. MB lives in the building too. And lil twist & Khalil sharieff but they aren't there a lot.

YN- I have my car ill go to ya house then just follow you. But I think you should know something.

Diggy- what?

YN- well yk roc royal? Or Chrestano from MB?

Diggy- uh huh

YN- well .... A while back I went to one of his concerts and we .... Yeah I was pregnant with his baby but I had a miscarriage. This was when me & Dante took like a 6 month break when Dante cheated on me with Naomi.

Diggy- oh .

YN- yeah so I just wanted to tell you . No secrets 🚫

Diggy- we aren't together so just live your life.

YN- alright ill be there In 20.

Hang up.

Janelle- SOOOO? When were you gonna tell me about Roc? That boy is fine.

YN- *laughs* we wanted to keep it on the DL but Diggy is letting me live in his condo apt and MB & Twist & Khalil all live there.. So whatever happens happens.

Janelle- damn they all fine.

YN- I know but I'm gonna go to Digs so he can show me the place.

Janelle- alright girl goodluck

40 minutes later you pull up to The Condo. ( I didn't wanna write about going to Diggys )

The condo is very modern & updated its very nice & cozy.

YN- wow Dan it's really nice thanks. How much is it a month?

Diggy- it's 1500 if you can't afford it I wouldn't mind helping.

YN- thanks but I really don't like like depending on people.

Diggy- *sigh* alright I see you. You a independent girl who don't need no man.

YN- *laughs* that's right. But living here's temporarily I plan on going to Miami to open up my store after I get enough money to actually do it. But I'll pull through.

Diggy- you know I can pull out if you wanna go for round 2...

YN- boy didn't I tell you I'm not being friends with benefits.

Diggy- I know but we can be together

YN- dig I don't know you like that yet I'm sorry. Maybe you should go so I can get settled in. (Btw the condos furnished)

Diggy- okay can I have a hug? *you give him a tight hug after the hug you looked up and he kissed your forehead. *

YN- Diggy please stop.

Diggy- okay I'm going .

YN- thanks .

After Diggy left you called Roc

Convo-

Roc- Yo baby girl

YN- I'm not your baby girl

Roc- you always will be tho

YN- *smiles* but don't respond*

Roc- I know you're smiling.

YN- am not

ROC- is too

YN- boy whatever, I just called to tell you something's.

Roc- like you wanna get back together?

YN-actually I wanted to tell you I'm single I met Diggy last night we had sex and now I'm renting his condo

Roc- you just said all that like its nada (nothing) but do you need help with anything I'm right down the hall ?

YN- I think we should talk, so just come here.

Roc- Okay *hangs up*

You change out your jeans and crop top and put on some baggy sweatpants and a tank top with Jordan sandals. And throw your hair up in a high ponytail.

YN thoughts

Me & Roc do have history. I will always have feelings for him. He was there when I had the miscarriage & when my grandmother passed away. He's a good guy. I shouldn't of left him for Dante.

Rocs Thoughts (walking down the hall)

I really miss YN ... She was everything to me. We went through a lot in our 4 month relationship. Dante treated her like shit and I doubt Diggy wants her for her.

*Roc Knocks you open the door*

YN- come in *steps aside roc comes in you close the door*

Roc- those sweats make your ass look huge.

YN- you miss this ass

Roc- yeah I do

YN- Okay so listen I really don't feel comfortable living in Diggys Condo. And I really miss you and I'm so sorry for leaving you for Dante after he did me wrong i should've stayed with you cause ik you're loyal and would never do something to hurt me. I'm just so sorry and ik you might not feel the same but I can only hope for the best.

Roc- idk why you left me. You left me heartbroken and I just don't know. But one thing I do know is that I love you YN.

YN- I love you too Chrestano. *kiss him & he kisses back you pull away when you become breathless*

Roc- so I'm gonna be going on tour in 2 weeks for 3 months . And I just bought a house in Miami. So would you wanna go with me? It's not like we're just getting together..

YN- *smile* yeah I'll go ..

Roc- alright baby girl lets get all your stuff from here call Diggy and let him know. And you can come with me & the boys to the club tonight they've missed you but not as much as I have.

You get all your stuff bring it to Rocs down the hall, you called Diggy he understood but he sounded sad about it.

---------------------------------------------

Will You & ROC last? What will happen at the club?

Comment

Vote

Follow me :*

Please help me get the word out about my story I don't really have a lot of reads 😒