Chapter O3

I'm extra bored so I'm gonna make this chapter hella long! Tryna get my reads up!

---------------------------------------------

Gets to Diggys house -

YN- Damm this is a nice house

Diggy- Thanks

YN- So where am I sleeping?

Diggy- Well you can sleep in my room .. But I doubt you wanna so you can sleep in the guest room.

YN- *thinks about how much of an ass Dante's been being* nah it's cool I'll sleep in your room.

Diggy- Alright *smirks* this way

YN- I know we just met but uh do you have some clothes I can wear?

Diggy- yessir *gives you bball shorts and a t shirt.

YN- thanks *goes in the master bath*

Diggys Thoughts

Damn Ma is mad cute nice body, she has a man but he can't treat her like I can. She can do better hopefully she sees that. Whatever happens in this room tonight happens ;)

YN thoughts

Diggy is soo sweet how I've always thought he'd be. Maybe I should leave Dante for him .....

*walks outta bathroom*

*you sit on the bed & Diggy starts changing right in front of you*

YN- damnnn

Diggy- like what you see? *winks*

YN- *blushes* maybe

Diggy- it's okay to say that you do [he just has boxers on]

YN- okay I do.

Diggy- well so do I *licks lips*

Diggy starts walking over to you he kisses you then you fall backwards and wrap your legs around his waist. Clothes start flying, hickeys are left, and you guys have sex. After a few hours going at it. You guys both stop and fall asleep naked.

Next Morning -

You wake up in Diggys arms naked you see the clothes all over the room. You remember everything clearly since you only had one drink. You weren't happy about what you did but it was good so you didn't really care . Then FUCK .

YN- Diggy wake the hell up !!! * shakes him*

Diggy- what?

YN- did you use a condom?

Diggy- uh .........

YN- FUCK . What if I'm pregnant?

Diggy- Then we keep the baby and raise him or her.

YN- YOU DONT UNDERSTAND* tears start to form in your eyes* everyone's gonna call me a hoe & a whore and a golddigger when I'm really a goal digger everything's all fucked up now

Diggy- but I thought you liked me?

YN- I don't even know you like that I just know you have a big dick & you know how to put it down.

*diggy laughs*

YN- not funny

Diggy- let me get to know you & you get to know me everything will be okay I promise. * pecks lips*

YN- *smiles* okay so now what?

Diggy- well we shower bring you home. You can decide what you wanna do. If you wanna stay with Dante hopefully you don't.

YN- so what am I just supposed to be your friend with benefits? Oh hell no I don't think so.

Diggy- we can just be friends

YN- alright

Ya'll shower and Diggy drops you off at you & Dante's. he's on the couch when you walk in.

Your thoughts

FUCK I was hoping he would be at practice.

Dante- so where did you go last night?

YN- Diggys

Dante- WHY

YN- you left me to go dance with some hoe. DON'T EVEN THINK I DIDN'T NOTICE CAUSE I DID. FUCK YOU IM DONE WITH YOU YOU THINK YOU'RE SO BIG CAUSE YOU WERE THE #1 DRAFT PICK FUCK OUUTA HERE HAVE FUN BEING A PLAYER AND I HOPE YOU CATCH STDS

Dante- DON'T ACT ALL INNOCENT YN I KNOW YOU PROB FUCKED DIGGY. SO DID YOU?

YN- YES

DANTE- WOOOOW. YOU DIDN'T EVEN CARE HOW I WOULD FEEL DID YOU ?

YN- YOU WEREN'T THINKING ABOUT ME WHEN YOU FUCKED NAOMI . *your eyes get teary & storm upstairs*

You start to pack all your belongings when Dante comes upstairs teary

Dante- baby please don't leave me I've loved you since 8th grade. I really love you YN. I thought we would get married & have kids. And I wanna say sorry for cheating on you with Naomi and Layla.

YN- woah who is Layla?

Dante- just some girl I fucked last week?

YN- JUST SOME GIRL? I'VE BEEN A REAL RIDE OR DIE TO YOU & YOU TOOK IT FOR GRANTED. NOW IM GONNA BE SOMEONE ELSE'S AND HE WILL APPRECIATE IT UNLIKE YOUR WACK ASS. FUCK YOU AND WHAT WE HAD THAT'S RIGHT HAD CAUSE I FUCKING HATE YOU.

Dante- baby please don't *tears fall* I know I messed up but please don't leave.

YN- I am not your baby. You messed that up I was 💯 to you til last night cause I couldn't take it no more. Now I'm done leaving for good. LOSE MY NUMBER AND HAVE FUN WITH YOUR HOES CAUSE NOW THAT IM LEAVING YOU WISH YOU DIFNT TAKE ME FOR GRANTED BUT YOU DID FUCK YOU IM DONE. Ill come back for the rest of my shit when you're not here.

After you leave you go to Janelles crying your eyes out.

You explain everything to her & you let all the feelings out then your phone rings it's Dante. Janelle answers it

Janelle- didn't YN tell you to lose her damn number so do it!! *hangs up*

YN- thanks, but what if I'm pregnant with Diggys baby?

Janelle- Diggys a good guy his parents raised him right. I know you love him even tho you just met him him. It wasnt just a one night stand & you know it.

YN- yeah you're right. 💘😒

---------------------------------------------

Do you think YN is pregnant? Is Dante really that hurt? How does Diggy feel? Was he just being a player to get the cat?

So how was it? Please leave feedback. & anything you think I should change. Thanks boos

Comment

Vote

Subscribe