Chapter 7

As the days pass I still have an empty, void pit in the bottom of my stomache. I still felt like everything that happened was somehow my fault. If I had of just forgiven Clara none of this would've of ever happened. Somehow, somewhere I went wrong. Only now, how could I fix it? Clara had hurt me more than anything in my entire life. How do you forgive that? And mum...well I have no idea how I'm going to make it up to her. I just hoped things would go back to normal soon.

Sitting at home all day while my cousin went to school was not fun. But it wasn't boring enough to make me want to go back to school. I just couldn't handle the stares and the comments. Just buzzing like an annoying fly that won't go away. It would be like that if I went back. It is like that. I just didn't want any more problems or anymore problems than I can handle. I just want to fix my current problems and don't want to add anymore till I can fix my current problems. Although the stares and whispers are the least of my problems they would still be problems. Still just one more thing to make me feel bad about what I've done.

I sit at the window seat and stare down at he street below. Cars come and go. People go about their lives. I suck in a deep breathe to calm my thoughts so I can just get through today. That's my life now. One day at a time I take it. I just always sit thinking, wondering, will things ever get better? Do I really want to fight this? No I'd rather not and I wish I could be put out of my misery.
But that won't happen, so I just sit here instead. I see a person walking up the street and I go to get up. I stop because there, walking down the street is will? I run as fast as I can, down the stairs and out the front door. And I see will there. Walking up towards the house.

"Hey" I smile, putting on a brave face.

"Hey, I went by your house but your mum told me your were staying here" he gestures to the house.

"Yeah...umm...it's hard to explain" I say head down.

"That's cool".

"So is this your boyfriends house?" He asks.

"Oh no no no, it's my cousins house and besides I'm single", I answer.

"I just thought a girl as beautiful as you would have all the guys lining up", he smiles looking kinda of confident but shy. I liked how he wasn't cocky and overly confident.

"You'd make a great comedian", I laugh off the compliment.

"Well if I'm so funny how about dinner?".

My heart pumps to life and my world suddenly brightens.

"Yeah I'd like that", I say shyly.

"Friday, six o'clock, I'll come pick you up here?".

"Awesome", is all I can say without sounding to crazy and getting all excited.

"I should go but I'll see you Friday", he says.

"Ok see you then".

"Its a date" he winks and starts walking away.

I go to turn when he turns around.

"Oh and I wasn't joking...you really are beautiful", he says almost shyly.

All I can do is smile then turn to go inside. After a few moments I look back to see he has turned back around. I stand on the porch and see him get into a blue car. I then go inside refusing to stand out there staring any longer like a creep.

-Friday 6pm-

I stand on the porch nervously waiting in my purple circle dress. The sun is soon to set the air is starting to cool down.

"Ok his not coming, I'm going back inside to forget how stupid I could be to think a guy actually likes me, that he would actually want to take me out, be seen with me, hold my hand-" I start to babble on and on nervously.