"I'm going to get a coffee" she says, her voice cracking.

Great now I've really done it!

-------------------------

Two hours pass. They finally decide to give me some medication for the pain. And as for mum, she didn't come back, she just texted me to say she was going home to get some clothes and supplies for me. I slept some of the time and the rest I spent thinking of how badly I've stuffed everything up. Especially with my mum. The one person who I could trust, who would help me, I've now upset. But I couldn't tell her because of Clara. I couldn't get her in trouble. She would just harass me again and the fact I'm in here because of Clara, I know that would upset Mrs Roberts. I sit thinking some more while looking around the room and then someone enters the room. A lady with blonde hair tied back in a loose ponytail enters the room. A clipboard in hand and approaches the bed.

"Hi I'm your counsellor" she extends her hand warmly towards me. She looks so young, she doesn't even look like she has finished school yet!

"Um well you must have the wrong room, no offence but I don't do consoling" I say as politely as I can manage. I also notice it doesn't hurt to talk as much and my voice is at least half understandable now.

"Sophie is it?", she asks confused but not offended.

"Yeah".

"Look I'm going to be honest with you. I'm pretty new to this so here's how I work. I'm here as a friend not someone who is being nosey. You tell me what you want and it stays between us, unless for any reason I need to inform someone that I think you are a danger to others or yourself" she says politely and honestly.

"Ok" is all I can say.

"Most conselouers ask a lot of questions but as someone who has been in your position, I know that can be uncomfortable" she says understandingly.

And with that something in me began to like her. She wasn't just your average consuller. She actually understood.

"How old are you?", I randomly ask her not knowing what to say.

"Twenty, my names is Aliyah by the way" she informs me.

There is a bit of silence.

"How about you?" She finally asks a question, fair enough since I asked her one.

"I'm sixteen".

"So your in year ten, Uggh I hated year ten!", she rolls her eyes.

"Why?", I ask.

"To much homework and there was this one teacher that always said one thing then did another. Her name was Mrs Dormet but everyone called her...oh I can't think of it.." Aliyah says thoughtfully.

"Mrs Dimwit!" I say smiling, suddenly realizing we may know the same teacher.

"Yeah that was one name but there was another one, which I just can't think of" she shakes her head annoyed because she can't remember.

"Dazey Dory?", I help her brainstorm.

"Yeah that's the one!" She says smiling.

"I had her for year 9 and still have her for some of my classes this year" I say.

"I had her for my fours years at Seabay High School!", she says like it's torture, which it is. Mrs Dormet was as Dopey as anything. That's why she got names such as a Dopey Dory.

"So you go to Seabay?", she ask.

"Everyday unfornately" I roll my eyes.

"But I'm on suspension right now so I don't have to go".