Chapter Thirty, Nightmare

Aphmau's Pov
"...Y-You are a Shadow Knight...?" Garroth said stuttering.

I nod my head slowly. A tear fell down my face as the clouds starts to turn dark, as I saw at the window.

Garroth also saw then spoke. "Let's go back at the house before it starts to rain. Let's talk there.." I nod then closed my eyes.

I just can't believe that now, Garroth knows i'm a shadow knight.. Now that you mentioned it, the screaming, the suffering I went to in being a shadow knight..and now, I need to tell him all..the problem is...

...will he still accept for who I am? For I being a shadow knight?....

..I guess...we will know...

※∞∞∞※

Garroth is now on the kitchen making some Hot Chocolate Milk for us. Here I am, at the couch, wearing my purple sweater. Geez, Sure it is really cold.

Zoey came in. "Aphmau!"

"Zoey? You're soaking wet! What happened?"

"Sasha told me that Visher is still asleep, and I want you to get the water on his bedside before it's too late!"

I nod then ran to father's room. As I enter his room, he already took a tiny sip on the glass of water, where Travis put the potion.

I grabbed the glass then dropped it off the window. I read books about potions, so i have to get rid of the glass as well because the potion won't get removed.

"A-Aphmau? Why did you throw the glass off?"

"I...uh...my fingers slipped."

"Oh, I see... Be careful next time darling."

"Yes father.." I said as I sat on his bed. "Father..do you feel something different? Or do you have a sudden change of mind?" He looked at me confused. "Aphmau, I saw Travis put the potion on the glass of water and I already changed it. I might be old as you can see, but my tactics and intelligence still stayed." He chuckled.

"Pfft..Yeah Right." I teases him and gave me the death glare. "Go Marry Travis." "HUWAT?! NO! I WAS JUST JOKING!" "Huehueh...Just teasing ya' darling." I gave him the cold glare.

I walked back downstairs only to see Garroth waiting while two hot chocolates are at the table.

"Hey Aph, is something wrong?"

"It's nothing, Garroth.." I sat and drank my hot chocolate.

"What exactly made you into a shadow knight Aphmau?"

I froze.

It was painful, I suffered! They almost killed me! They stabbed me a couple of times, almost chopped my head off!

"....It was nothing.." Gee, Great way to described Aphmau! Now Garroth will get worried and ask.

"Don't hide Aphmau. A tear just rolled down your face." He said as he sat beside me, his face too close, and wiped the tear.

He looked directly into my eyes, and leaned closer. I could feel his breath until,

"There's a chocolate on your nose." He said as he wiped it off.

I was blushing like a tomato and my face was heating up.

"So Aphmau, what did happen when you were becoming a shadow knight?"

~~~~~~~~~~
[MMD]
You can't hide from us
~~~~~~~~~~

"It was painful.

When Laurance saved me, it wasn't my first encounter of the mysterious stranger.

My first encounter with the stranger was once he wanted my mother's soul. My mother was some what connected to the blood line of Irene. They immediately grabbed my mother in the middle of the night, but my mother struggled to fight but she was thrown into a hard wall. I ran to my mother and tried to wake her up but I couldn't. I blocked my mother from the stranger and said to go away. The stranger looked directly straight at my eyes and grabbed me. He said to come with him if I want my mother to be safe. I didn't hesitate to come. I just want my mother to be alive. My mother spoke and called out my name, before she had a coma and amnesia.

We entered to the nether portal. It was dark and scary. Lava everywhere and blood in the floor. They locked me into a cage and gave me food and water. And there was this boy, he was locked with the same cage with me. He tried his hardest to get out, but it didn't work. I called out to him to stop, and he did. He was scared, same as I am inside the nether. We talk about our families and how we got here, and his name was Zenix.

He was the first one who became a shadow knight. They grabbed him and walked away into a room, and all I can hear was screaming and he was crying in pain. After that, he never came back.

And then, it was my turn. They dragged me into a room, full of splattered blood everywhere. I started to tremble in pain. They made me seat in a chair, where they locked my hands and my feet. And there came a huge shadow, which I guess the Shadow Lord. He pointed his hand at my chest and I could feel my soul being weak, like, you're not in your body, which actually hurt like your being stabbed a couple of times in your chest. He curled his hand into fists, which means he crushed my soul. It felt like you can't breath and move at the same time, and you are just there frozen solid, like a dead body. As it gets longer, I lost control of my legs and arms, it felt like my legs and arms are torn off. It hurted a million times, I can't even describe it. And then...my..

...my eyes were torn off...

I-It was replaced by blind ones... and then I couldn't see...and the last thing happened was..

...I got stabbed at my forehead...

My...head..almost exploded...and..and.." I stopped. I cried, tears rolling down my eyes. I was trembling in fear. I don't want to remember it anymore.. It felt like I can't wake up in my nightmare which is terrifying..

..Garroth hugged me tightly.. He kissed my forehead...

"..Aphmau..I'm here now...It won't happen again..I promise.. I won't leave your side..I promise to protect you..it was my duty.." He said until he mumbled something I can hear clearly..

"..And loving you is my life.."