Chapter Seven, Meeting

"When we're two balloons, and together our direction is up, chances are we've found the right person."
- Richard Bach

~~~~~~~~~~
•Locked Away
•Acoustic Cover by Tiffany Alvord
•Original Singers, R.City ft. Adam Levine
~~~~~~~~~~

This is literally a 'meeting' of Aphmau and Garroth and the 'meeting' of the marriage. Hope you enjoy! ( • ̀ω•́ )

Two days has passed.
It's the day of the meeting of the girl who suffers in pain and a boy who had met the dark path.
Today's the day they both collided.

Garroth's Pov
It's the day. The day I got to met someone I was supposed to marry. I don't know if I should be happy or not. We stopped by the Phoenix Drop's Docks. We were welcomed by the Lord of Phoenix Drop, Lord Visher. I bowed down but Lord Visher smiled and said, "No need to bow down my boy. Just Be Yourself." I smiled and Thanked him.

I am already liking this.

Lord Visher and my Father went to Lord Visher's House and talked about the arrange marriage. Me and Brendan just walked around their village and got greeted by its villagers. Phoenix Drop has really grown huh? I still don't know where their Princess is. "Sir I have to go prepare our luggage for our stay. Be safe, Prince Garroth." I nod and he went back to our ship to get and prepare the luggage.

I walked by the bridge, close to the gates and heard humming. I followed it and I saw a beautiful girl wearing a Blue-Purple mixed dress and doll shoes. She has those sparkling hazelnut eyes and black hair, surfing to the air. She was singing beautifully...

"If I got locked away
And we lost it all today
Tell me honestly
Would you still love me the same?

If I showed you my flaws
If I couldn't be strong
Tell me honestly
Would you still love me the same?

If I judge for life, man,
Would you stay by my side?
Or is you gonna say goodbye?
Can you tell me right now?

If I couldn't buy you the fancy things in life
Shawty, would it be alright?
Come and show me that you know

Now tell me would you really ride for me
Baby tell me would you die for me
Would you spend your whole life for me
Would you be there to always hold me down
Tell me would you cry for me
Baby don't lie to me
If I didn't have anything
I wanna know would you stick around

If I got locked away
And we lost it all today
Tell me honestly
Would you still love me the same?

If I showed you my flaws
If I couldn't be strong
Tell me honestly
Would you still love me the same?"

"What a nice voice you have m'lady.." I said walking towards her. She turned around, smiled and said, "Oh, I didn't see you there. Why Hello! I'm Aphmau. Are new here?" " Yes. I am Garroth." We shaked hands and she spoke. "So What brings you here in Phoenix Drop?"

"To have a little visit in this Beautiful and Peaceful Village."

"Oh, having a rough day, huh?"

"Well no, actually. I am having a rough life."

"If you don't mind me asking, care to share it with me?"

"Yeah Sure, why not? For a lovely lady like yourself nothing seems like a problem."

She smiled and blushed. We sat down the green grass and I told her my story. My past, all. Even what happened to my Mother. After that, we both heard calling.
"Aphmau~senpai?"
"Sir Garroth?"
It was a girl and Brendan. I think Aphmau knew who that girl is. I stood up and offered her an arm. She accepted it and stood up. But she fell and I caught her. I was blushing uncontrollably and she was too. We didn't move at all and we just stared at each other's eyes that seemed like, forever.

The girl who was calling her and Brendan suddenly jumped out of nowhere. Aphmau and I just stopped and both stood up straight like nothing happened. We blushed and I just stared at the grass.

"A-Aphmau~senpai! We have to go now!"
"Sure, Kawaii~chan."
"So, Aphmau, We'll see each other again soon?" I said looking at her. She smiled and replied "Sure why not? And call me Aph." And then she walked away with her friend.
I smiled so brightly than I ever have before. I forgot that Brendan was behind me. I turned around and saw him smirking.
"I guess you met a new lady, huh?" He said and I blushed. "I-I-I..." I said. What's wrong with me? "Heh, you'll like it more because when you'll meet the Princess... Heh, just find out." He said and I just nod. Still looking at my shoes. Yeah, these are really beautiful. "C'mon now, Sir. It's almost dinner time." I nod, then I notice a Purple Heart-Shaped Necklace. (Photo Above) It was the one Aph's wearing. I have to give this back to her later.

It was dinner time. Lord Visher and Lord Garte was done talking up things. So it's time for dinner. It was time for Aphmau to go downstairs. Both Aphmau and Garroth didn't know that both of them we're getting married.

It was time for the Princess to go downstairs. It was Aphmau. She was in shocked. I was also in shocked.. She walked close to me. "G-Garroth..?"
"A-Aph..?"
"I guess you knew each other Aph?" Lord Visher said.
"Yes Father, We just met this afternoon.."
"Oh and Aphmau.." I said and went behind her and putted her Necklace in her.
"Y-You found it? T-Thank you Garroth.." She looked at me and kissed my cheek.
I blushed and then look down to hide my red face.
"Alrighty, now lets go eat some dinner." Lord Visher spoke.