Happy Holidays

-Sasuke's P.O.V-

"It's not like I don't want it to just be us, but she wants a party. I don't know what else to do." I said, sitting across from my brother. Sami had come home a few hours ago, and was passed out on the couch right now.

"I think you should do what she suggested. Stay in and watch a couple movies with her. Make some hot chocolate. I don't know. Make it seem like you care." Itachi said, not even glancing up from his book. I just huffed.

"But she-"

"She wants to be close with people she cares about this holiday. I'm sure she doesn't need a big party. We were talking the other day and it seems that her and Naruto usually invite a couple of their closest friends to just hang out and give each other presents. She told me all about her love for small gatherings, where everyone is really close. The only reason she has big parties some of the years is because Naruto, or her idiot brother make her." He said, making me sit back.

"Oh." I said, "But-"

"But nothing. Figure something out. She's going home on Christmas Eve anyways." Itachi was so calm and collected all the time. It was honestly really annoying.

"What?!" I exclaimed.

"Don't worry. You're little girlfriend will be back after Christmas." He chuckled, making me scowl. Well, time to get to work I guess.

-Time Skip-

-Sami's P.O.V-

Guess what today is. Can you guess?! Okay, I'll just tell you. IT'S CHRISTMAS EVE!!! OH MY GODDDDDD!!! I'm so excited right now. I've wrapped just about all my presents and set them under the tree. I was looking forward to seeing Hidan tonight, because we have a ton of Christmas traditions. Right now, I was finishing up some wrapping for Itachi, because he had work to do. I sighed happily as I stuck a bow on the last box. I smiled at the work I'd done, and picked up a few of the gifts. I opened my bedroom door with ease, making my way down the stairs. Once at the bottom of said stairs, I made my way to the tree! I set the presents next to mine. I saw some new boxes, making me jump for joy. Sasuke actually did something!

"More presents?" An emotionless voice said from behind me. I whipped around to se Sasuke.

"These are from Itachi. He had work." I explained, running back to the stairs, "Hey I have a few more trips, can you help me?" I asked, turning slightly. He only sighed and nodded reluctantly. I rolled my eyes at the Uchiha, finishing my walk up the mountain of stairs. I stepped into my doorway and lifted more wrapped things, bringing them downstairs, "So, what are you and Itachi gonna do?" I asked, putting the last one down.

"What do you mean?" Sasuke asked, hands in his pockets.

"For Christmas!" I exclaimed, standing up fully. I glanced at him to see his eyebrows furrowed, "Don't tell me you have nothing planned!" Sasuke grunted and looked away. I huffed, marching over to him. Our eyes met, making me blush and forget what I was going to say.

"So what if we don't?"

"I-I just... no one deserves to be doing nothing on Christmas!" I placed my hands on my hips as he smirked.

"Why do you care so much anyways? It's just another holiday." I scowled at the words.

"IT IS NOT!" I shouted, then smiled sheepishly, "Sorry. I just, well, Christmas is really important to me...." I stammered, "When my mom and dad moved away, they used to come back for Christmas every year. They haven't come the last four years, but I guess that's life." I shrugged. I noticed that it was dark outside and I squealed, "IT'S PJ TIME!" I bolted back up the stairs and searched for my bunny onesie, along with my bunny slippers. Once I found them, I quickly put them on and smiled at myself in the mirror. I rushed back downstairs to see the fireplace lit and hot cocoa on the coffee table. I tilted my head in confusion as I stepped into the living room, bunny ear getting in my face. I searched the room for a second, before seeing that the TV had the opening screen for Elf! My face lit up as I walked to the couch. Before I could sit down, long arms wrapped around my waist, making me stiffen, "Sasuke." I said slowly.

"Yes?" He hummed.

"What's going on?" I asked, turning my head to see him smirking. I felt my cheeks burn, but I just ignored it.

"Well, I thought that since you'd be gone tomorrow, I'd just give you your presents now." He said, slowly stepping away from me. I immediately laughed. He had on a bunny onesie too! His was black, mine was light pink, but still.

"You're so cute!" I exclaimed, smiling like crazy. He just rolled his eyes and told me to sit down. I was about to do as told, when my phone started ringing. I groaned and quickly ran up to my room to see who it was. When I got there, I looked down at the screen. I rolled my eyes and answered, walking back downstairs.

"Hi Naruto." I said flatly. I met eyes with Sasuke, who looked annoyed as hell, and smiled weakly. I listened to Naruto as he spoke quickly. That's when I swallowed hard and gripped my phone tightly, "Wait what? Naruto, slow down." I commanded. He repeated what happened before I hung up the phone and ran to get my jacket.

"Who was it." Sasuke's voice said it all. He wanted to kill Naruto for interrupting our night.

"Sasuke.... I'm so sorry. Naruto did something stupid, and I have to go check on him." I hurriedly said. He hesitated before grabbed a jacket as well.

"I'll drive you." Was all he said before angrily stomping out of the house.

-Sasuke's P.O.V-

"YOU IDIOT!" Sami screamed at the blonde.

"I'm sorry Sam! I just, I needed help!" Naruto tried to explain himself, but we were both too mad to care. I took another look around, to see the remains of an exploded cake, "I was going to surprise you with it.... But it just.... I'm sorry...." Sami's fists unclenched as she rubbed her temples.

"And here I thought that you had hurt yourself. I feel so stupid right now. Naruto, you know I love you, but what the hell?" She said quietly, then sent Naruto a death glare. His eyes widened as he covered his face. I chuckled at the current situation, "YOU CALLED ME OVER HERE, TO CLEAN?!" She screeched, repeatedly slapping the poor boy. After she calmed down, she turned to me, "It's late, and I want to go to bed. I can call Hidan and tell him I'll be later than expected." Was all she said before walking out of the dirty house. My eyes followed her to the door, then I myself took a swing at Naruto. I didn't hit him too hard, but this was my chance!

"NOT YOU TOO!" Naruto shouted.

"What the fuck dude?!" I glared at him, eventually helping him up.

"I said sorry, okay?" I just rolled my eyes and walked out behind Sami. What an idiot.

-Sami's P.O.V-

I scowled the whole ride home, even when we walked back in to the house. I immediately started cleaning. I switched the TV off and put the mugs of hot chocolate in the sink to be washed in the morning. I was so pissed. It's not like Naruto ruined Christmas or anything, but I was hoping to just relax and be happy. 

"I still haven't given you your present." Sasuke said from behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist. I sighed, shrugging him off.

"I'm not in the mood." I growled, finishing up.

"I think you'll like it though." I turned to see his cocky smirk less than an inch away from me. I gave him the most annoyed look that I could make, then stepped around him to get upstairs. He only followed, "We can still chill ya know. I have a TV in my room." I just stopped on the stairs and shook my head, before sighing and rushing to his room. I jumped on the bed and sat cross legged, arms crossed as well. Once he entered the room, he chuckled, making me stick my tongue out. Sasuke sat down beside me, kinda, "Scoot over."

"No."

"Now."

"Nope." I closed my eyes, smirking. But I was then lifted up and set on the side of the bed, "Well that's just not fair." I pouted.

"Whatever." Sasuke said, turning the TV on. I shuffled closer to him and snuggled up to his arm.

"Maybe we can just skip the movie...." I said tracing small shapes on his onesie.

"You don't know what your present is." I just groaned and crossed my arms again, "But what the hell." I smiled at that. Sasuke turned towards me, making me do the same. Before I could ask him what it was, he leaned in and kissed me, catching me off guard. I quickly wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed back. He pulled back after a second, "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked, making me freeze. Instead of answering, I pulled him into another kissed. I felt him smile as he kissed, "I'll take that as a yes." Merry Christmas me, and a happy new year.