Truth Or Dare

-Sami's P.O.V-

I had been hugging Naruto for the past 30 minutes, and he got annoyed really quickly.

"Get off, Sam!" He shouted. That only made me cling to him harder.

"You did this to yourself." I stated. Naruto suddenly chuckled, making me look up in confusion.

"We're all going to play a game." He said darkly. Sasuke shrugged where as Kiba jumped up, obviously excited. Naruto dragged me over to his 'living room', if you could even call it that, and sat me on the floor. Sasuke sat in a chair and Kiba sat next to me. Naruto got me to let go by telling me that he had chocolate. He got me some, then told us what we were playing, sitting on his couch, "We're gonna play truth or dare."

"But there's only four people here." I said, voice muffled by the chocolate in my mouth, "And I'm the only girl."

"Exactly." Naruto said. I knew he didn't think of that before, knowing who he was, but I just played along. I shrugged.

"Whatever." I took another bite of chocolate and looked up to Naruto, waiting.

"Okay Sam, truth or dare?" He asked, grinning like a mad man.

"Dare, of course." I swallowed my bite, taking another.

"I dare you to sit on the persons lap that has the best abs for the rest of the game." Naruto said, all cocky. I frowned.

"THE GAME JUST STARTED!" I yelled, standing up anyways. Yes, they were all still shirtless. Sigh, "You're gonna regret that Naruto." I glared at him and walked over to Sasuke. I sighed and reluctantly sat on his lap. Naruto and Kibas jaws were dropped. I just stared at them like, 'what?'. I even felt Sasuke stiffen up. I guess this was surprising to people. Mind you, I still didn't have pants on, "Naruto, truth or dare?" I asked innocently.

"Dare." He narrowed his eyes, having a mini staring contest with me. I gave him an evil look, then looked over at Kiba. He had the same look.

"I dare you to make NaruSasu a thing." I said, causing Naruto to stand up in rage.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Naruto and Sasuke said in unison. Sasuke was about to stand up to, but then he remembered the girl on his lap. Me. Hehe.

"You heard me." I stated, "Here. I'll do it for you. Kiba, hand me my phone." I reached out as Kiba handed me my phone. I leaned back slightly, to whisper to Sasuke, "Don't worry, there won't be anything bad about you. Unless you keep being a dick." I threatened. Sasuke smirked and grabbed my waist.

"Of course...." He whispered, sending shivers up my spine. I may hate him, but damn, he is something.... I opened Twitter and tweeted something out about Naruto being gay for Sasuke, Sasuke chuckling from under me. I have a ton of followers, so a ton of people would see that tweet. Let's hope for 50 retweets! Narutos phone went off, so he checked it. Let's just say, he wasn't a very happy Naruto when he came back to the room.

"I told you you'd regret it." I said, crossing my arms, "Your turn!" I cheered. Sasuke was still holding my waist, but I tried to ignore it.

"Fine. Kiba, truth or dare?" He asked all gloomy.

"Dare!" Kiba growled. Of course Kiba picks dare.

"I dare you to run around my house five times." Naruto said. He wasn't putting much thought into these, which was disappointing.

"Okay?" Kiba got up, about to walk out, when Naruto continued.

"In your underwear." He finished. I jumped off of Sasuke and ran over to Naruto, hugging him, then walked back to Sasuke, getting comfy again. This wasn't as weird as you would think it is. It was actually quite nice. I'll admit, when Sasuke isn't being a total dick, he's a pretty awesome person to sit on. But I would never say that out loud. Kiba glared at Naruto, then pulled his pants off and ran outside. It was autumn, so it was cold as fuck in my opinion. I turned around, climbing over Sasuke to look out of the window, laughing at Kiba as he ran around the house five times. When he came back in, he was shivering. He pulled his pants back on and sat down again, arms crossed.