What A Weird 24 Hours

-Naruto's P.O.V-

I sat on my couch watching TV, until there was a loud knock at the door. I ignored it and kept watching. There was another knock, making me a bit irritated.

"I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE. I CAN SEE THE TV ON." A girly voice screamed from outside. I huffed.

"GO AWAY." I yelled.

"I'M FUCKING FREEZING. LET ME IN." I groaned and got up from the couch, slowly walking to the door. Once I unlocked it, it flew open, Sami running inside. She closed the door and sighed, "You're house is so warm oh my God." She said. I just rolled my eye and started to walk away, but she grabbed my wrist, "Naruto. Please just let me explain some things...." After that, she told me everything. The first date, the punishment, Deidera, the fight, the sex after the fight, the sex the next morning, Sasukes saying that she was his. Everything.

"Is that it?" I asked, not looking at her.

"Welllllll.... I think that I'm his girlfriend...."

"WHAT?!"

"IT'S NOT OFFICIAL YET!" She shouted, waving her hands in my face, "He hasn't even really asked me." I furrowed my eyebrows together while looking her over. Eventually, I just sighed and shook my head, "I'm really sorry Naruto...." A small blush spread across her face as she looked away.

"Sorry about what? Sasuke's got it all." I said sarcastically. I stared at Sam for a second, confused as to why she wouldn't look at me, "Sam-?"

"KIBA SAID YOU LIKED ME!" She yelled, closing her eyes. My cheeks burned as my eyes widened.

"I um.... Pfttttttt. I don't like yo-" I tried to play it off, but was interrupted again. Soft lips met mine, making me stiffen. I closed my eyes and kissed her back, grabbing her waist. When Sam pulled away, she blinked and looked up at me.

"Fuck." She said.

"What?" I chuckled, anger now gone.

"I think that we might have a bit of a problem, sir." Sam wrapped her arms around my neck and started swaying.

"Would that be Sasuke?" I asked, looking quite sad.

"Yeah.... Annnnnnd you're my bestie! I can't date you!" She giggled, kissing my nose.

"AWWWWWWW." I cried.

"Will besties with benefits work for you?" Sam gave me a look that made me nod like crazy. She laughed, then pulled away from me, "Anyways. You don't hate me, right?" She started walking to the kitchen.

"Nope." I said, popping the 'P'.

-Sami's P.O.V-

SSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTT. WHY DID I DO THAT?! SASUKES GONNA KILL ME. Wait.... He doesn't have to know about this.... WAIT. I'm not technically his girlfriend.... So even if he did find out, it wouldn't matter. I'll get another fuck of a life time.... Okay well, he's still not finding out. I was currently walking home. Or, back to Sasukes house. Naruto had pretty much passed out after I kissed him, then woke up rambling about being 'besties with benefits', which made me laugh. It was cold, and I was wearing this short ass dress, and I didn't have a coat. So yeah. That's my life right now. OH FUCK. I HAVE HOMEWORK. I started to run, the house being around the corner. Once I got there, I knocked loudly on the door. The sun had gone down a few hours ago. The door opened after a few seconds, me being pulled inside, then pinned against the wall.

"Why were you out so late?" Sasuke asked, breath hitting my neck as he kissed it. I shivered from the sudden contact.

"I-I went to see Naruto...." I stuttered out. Sasuke growled on my neck, biting me, making me squeal a bit.

"Why." He said more than asked, pushing his body against mine as he traveled up my collar bone.

"I n-needed to talk to him...." My voice was quiet. Sasuke stopped kissing me and brought his head up to mine. He stayed only an inch away from my face.

"About what." He whispered onto my lips. Ohhhhhh I know what he's doing. I clenched my fists as I tried not to jump on him. I have 2 choices. Homework, or sex.... Well that's not very hard.

"I kissed him." I said breathlessly. Sasuke's gaze hardened as he kissed me roughly. I wiggled my arms out from his grip and tried to wrap them around his neck, but he caught them before I could even get close.

"I thought we already had a talk about this, Sam." He growled, pulling back so that I could catch my breath.

"I couldn't help myself. Naruto's hot." I shrugged. Sasuke tightened his grip on my wrists, shoving me against the wall, "He's a great kisser too." I whispered, making him grunt.

"You're just trying to make me angry now." He said, starting to kiss my neck again. I giggled/moaned at that. 

"You're sexy when you're jealous." I said, making him smirk and bite me, "HEY!"

"Shut up." He kissed me again, catching me by surprise for some reason. Sasuke let my wrists go, hands resting on my hips. My hands rubbed his chest until they wrapped around his neck.

-Time Skip-

I woke up to a loud beeping noise. I slowly opened my eyes, rubbing them as I slapped the alarm off. I looked around the room, then groaned.

"How many times have you woken up in my room?" Sasuke asked from behind me. I just shrugged, slowly making my way to the edge of the bed. I stood, actually able to walk this time.

"Aw shit." I said, grabbing my head in annoyance. 

"What?" Sasuke sounded a bit curious about why I had just basically slapped myself.

"I have homework due todayyyyyyyy!" I whined, flopping back onto his bed. I wiggled my way back under the covers, "I guess I'll just skip." I yawned, getting comfortable. I felt the bed move as Sasuke moved closer to me, but before he had the chance to do anything, there was a knock at the front door. I heard him sigh and get up, not even bothering to put a shirt on as he went to go answer it. And not even a minute later, there were screams from teenage girls at the door, making me cringe and stuff my face into the big, fluffy pillows. I then heard the door slam shut, it being quiet at last. Sasuke entered the room again, laying down beside me, "What was that about?"

"They're fucking stalking me." He mumbled. I just said a few comforting things before snuggling up next to him. Which is quite weird of me.

"They don't have keys." I said, "Right?" I looked up at him when he shrugged.

"Maybe. I don't know." He said while putting an arm around me.

"If they do, they'll be pissed to see me here." I informed, then smirked, "THAT'S IT!" I yelled, jumping out of the bed.

"What's it?" Sasuke groaned as I struggled to pull on some over sized boxers. I shuffled around the room, finding more Sasuke clothes.

"Let me ask you something." I said, digging through his drawers. I squealed when I found the perfect shirt. I turned back to him, winking, then dashing into his bathroom, finding his cologne, "What's more fun than annoying you?" My voice rang through the room. 

"Probably a lot of things." As he spoke, I rushed out, pulling on the sweatshirt and spraying it a few times with the vanilla. I breathed in, then sighed dreamily.

"Annoying your fangirls!" I jumped around in excitement when there was another knock at the door, "That's my cue." I said while marching out of the room.

"That's suicide!" Sasuke called from the doorway. I nodded, knowing what I was getting myself into. As I neared the door, I ruffled my hair and put on a tired face. The screams got louder the farther I stepped. I took a second to compose myself, before swinging the door open.

"SASUKE-" But then all went silent.

"WILL ALL OF YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP?! I'M TRYING TO SLEEP!" I screamed, glaring at them all. They all stared at me in disbelief, before screaming bloody murder and crying. I shut the door after a few seconds. That was fucking awesome.