Chapter 9

Chapter 9

So, Trey was hiding something from me, something big. He wasn't the nice guy he appeared to be, oh no. He was quite the opposite. After searching through the cupboards I had found evidence.

I had found Trey's school record. He has been excluded from school four times in three years. It didn't specifically say the reasons on why.

I put the file away as I heard steps come towards the room. Trey walked in and raised his eyebrow when he saw the nervous look on my face.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"N-nothing," I mumbled. He eyed me suspiciously and was about to say something else before his phone rang. He looked at me before walking out. I walked towards the door, eavesdropping into his conversation.

"What?! Where?...fine, I'll be there in half an hour," he finished. I quickly stepped away from the door and flung myself onto the bed, pretending to flick through the magazine. From the corner of my eye, I noticed Trey grab his leather jacket and then walked out. I waited for a couple of moments before walking out of the room behind him. I followed him out of the house and surprisingly he didn't get onto his bike or car to get to where ever he had to get.

After about half an hour of walking, we reached outside a club. He walked into the club and I followed him.

"Where do you think you're going miss?" Asked the huge bulky bouncer.

"I...that's my husband there," I said pointing to Trey, "I think he's cheating on me, please let me go in so I can have a look," I lied with wide teary eyes. Well it was the half truth. He looked at me up and down.

"You don't look old enough to be married," he replied.

"Please...I have kids," I said as I let a crocodile tear fall down my face. He looked at me with a grimace before letting a sigh.

"Fine but if anyone asks..." He trailed off. I nodded and walked in. I had lost Trey in the crowd somewhere. Well this was great! I moved in and out, past the sweaty dancing bodies.

There, I saw Trey, sat on the couch talking to a few other scary looking men. I noticed a few girls, who probably worked for the club. I walked into the room that said staff and grabbed the costume and a mask. It was a red glitter crop top with a matching red skirt to go with it. The mask covered my eyes but it was enough to hide my identity.

I walked out slightly self conscious because of the clothes I was wearing.

"So what's the plan?" asked Trey.

"He's not telling us anything, I say we threaten him and use his family," suggested a guy. So Trey was definitely up to something. And it definitely didn't sound good.

I walked towards Trey and sat down on his lap.

"Woah, Trey, got a nice one on your hands there," said one of the guys as he trailed his eyes up and down my body. Trey pushed me off him.

"No thanks, not in the mood," he mumbled.

"Man, she's hot, why not?" Asked another guy.

"Bet she has a pretty face under that mask too, show us your face," said another guy.

Okay now I was regretting doing this. I got up and attempted to walk away before another guy pulled me to his lap.

"Babe, forget him, I'll give you a good time," whispered a guy with tattoos into my ear. I gulped as I tried to get him to release his grip from me. I got him to let go off me and was about to walk away from the group before someone grabbed my hand and pulled me towards them again. This time it was Trey.

His eyes went down to my hand and landed onto the ring on my finger. He looked back at me with anger fuming in his eyes. Oh shit, crap, crap, crap!

He ripped the mask off my face and looked at me with fury. He stood up, grabbing my hand tightly.

"I'll talk to you guys later," he said as he dragged me away.

"Have fun bro!" Yelled one of them.

"Trey, listen to me, I can explain!" I protested as I tried to make him release his tight grip on my wrist.

"Trey-"

"What are you going to explain?! Why you're dressed like a whore and flirting with other men?!" He screamed as soon as we got outside. He back me into a walk and put his hands on either side of my face.

"I-I'm sorry Trey, I d-didn't know-"

"Didn't know what?! That I would be at the same club you work as a prostitute at?!" Yelled Trey. I felt tears brim my eyes.

"You're jumping to conclusions-"

"Jumping to conclusions?! What else do you expect me to think?! I've been far too nice to you, not anymore. Well at least I know now what a dirty little whore you are," he said as he gave me one more look and walked off.

I slumped to the ground sobbing. I don't know why, his words felt like someone had stabbed my chest.

A/N: aw poor Tamara. And what do you think of Trey now? Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! People keep asking me when I will update, I post all my update news on my twitter so follow me to find out. I will probably update next when I reach 3000 reads and 200 votes, so please do share with your friends and vote!