Chapter Twelve

Okay so there will be some mature content in this chapter. If you don't wanna read it, just skip it. I'll say when it starts with a ~ and ends so you don't miss anything.

Cole drove the car home, slightly tense. I could tell he was still on edge from everything that happened tonight and his wound wasn't helping much.

Once we arrived back home, Cole ordered pizza while I picked out a movie and changed into a large shirt and pajama shorts. I picked The Notebook, I knew Cole would regret giving me a choice in which movie to watch, but it's his fault.

After the pizza came, Cole came into our room with some. "So what movie do you wanna watch?" Cole asked.

"We're watching The Notebook," I said happily.

"Shit, I knew I should've made Savannah come and get that damn movie," he said to himself.

"Don't worry Cole, I think you'll like it."

"Do you now?" he said smirking.

"I think so yes," I said pecking his lips.

"Can you convince me I'll like it?"

"I could try," I said biting my lip.

"Fuck, you look so hot when you do that," he said.

"Do what?" I said innocently.

~

Cole basically jumped on me, his mouth attacking mine. His tongue slipped into my mouth with ease as they danced together. Cole's hands roamed my body, setting off fireworks everywhere he touched. I yearned his touch anytime his hands weren't on my body.

His hand trailed up my body, lifting the hem of my shirt slightly. He soon reached under my shirt to cup my breasts softly, massaging them.

"Cole," I moaned.

Cole pulled away from. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have gone so far," he said looking away.

"No," I said weakly, "I don't wanna stop."

Cole's eyes immediately darkened as I said that.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

Instead of answering, I connected his lips with mine, putting everything I felt into the kiss to assure him. Cole began to take the lead as his hands began to trail up and down my body once more.

"Are you sure Bri? Once I start, I'm not sure I'll be able to stop."

"I've never been more sure about anything," I said panting.

Cole's lips connected with mine sending my body into a frenzy. I wanted him. I needed him. Cole's hands trailed up my stomach, pulling my shirt with it. He puled my shirt off and threw it across the room. He then started to trail kisses up my stomach until he reached the valley of my breasts. He feathered light kisses among my breasts, surging pleasure all throughout me.

"Cole," I moaned.

He stopped and removed his shirt, before ripping off my bra. His mouth slowly closed over one of my nipples, his tongue swirling around it. He then kissed along my stomach until he was near the ties of my shorts. He ripped the shorts in half, revealing my lacey black panties. He slowly pulled down my panties, not once looking away from my eyes. Cole moved toward my aching core and lightly kissed me.

I had never felt so much pleasure in my life. He continued to kiss me and tongue my aching core until I was ready to climax, he stopped.

"Cole please," I begged.