YUKIMURA RITSU

Name:Yukimura Ritsu

Nicknames:Ritsu,Yukimura,Yukimura-san,Ritsu-senpai,Ritsu-san,Yukimura-kun,Yukimura-chan,Yuki-chan,Ritsu-chan,Ms.Detective,Queen of Badmiton,Kawaii-chan

Age:16-17 yrs.old

Birthday:May 18

Gender:Female

Blood Type:AB+

Eye Color:Blue

Hair Color:Brown

Height:174 cm (5'8.5")

Weight:Unknown

Favorite Color/s:Blue,Sky Blue,Violet,Lilac

Hobbies:Solving cases and riddles,Writting stories,Going out to a date with Tetsuya, Taking pictures,Listening musics,Studying,Drawing,Singing,Playing Badminton and Volleyball,Cooking and Baking.

Occupation:Teitan High School Student,Teenage Detective

Relatives:
-Yukimura Hideoshi (Father)
-Yukimura/Fujimoto Harumi(Mother)
-Yukimura Shinji(Big Brother)
------------------------------------------------------
Ritsu is also an intelligent and a book worm.She is kind,lovable and a cute person.She got the nickname"Queen of Badminton"use she made a continues A-BV without falling as same as Tetsuya. She is also a popular student due to his polite personality and smiles that's why she got the nickname "Kawaii-chan.".She is cute when she blushes and when she smiles.She loves to play badminton and volleyball in summer.She was been asked out to a date by Tetsuya and she loves to be with him.She has a straight personality.They usually teases her by her friends about Tetsuya and she stays positive and just laughs.Her love interest is Tetsuya but when Tetsuya ask if she likes him,she always tell him that she likes others in fact it's not true.She also has a polite personality.She was the one who thought Tetsuya to bake and cook that's why Tetsuya learned a lot from her because of her talents.She always go to school with her hair down.She wears her glasses often but she removes them sometimes.She loves to wear shirts,jackets and pair of rubber shoes when she goes out.She just wear dresses if she feels to wear them.

*All the pictures doesn't belongs to me.I just choose them because its cute.*