Chapter 1:Kekkon kinenbi no satsujin jiken!Yukimura Ritsu's Saisho no Jiken!

Chapter 1:Kekkon kinenbi no satsujin jiken!Yukimura Ritsu's Saisho no Jiken!(Wedding Anniversary Murder case!Yukimura Ritsu's first case!)

In this chapter,I tell you a story about my very first case.I closed this case 10 years ago.My age was 5 years old only.My mother is still a police officer while my father is a detective.Like my father,I want to be a detective like him when I'm still in that age.My father was sent an invitation from the family Shinozaki,the invitation says:

"You're invited to come to the  Wedding Anniversary of Mr.and Mrs.Shinozaki.Please come in Semi-formal suits and come around 18:00(6:00)-18:30(6:30)pm in January 8 at the SHINOZAKI MANSION.Thank You!"

That's the only written in the invitation.

January 8 @ 17:50 (5:50)pm...
Mom:"Hideoshi!Are you done?"

Dad:"Yeah!Just a just got little trouble in my necktie.How about Ritsu?Is she finish?"

Ritsu:"Hai(Yes)!I'm finish Dad!Shinji-niichan(Brother Shinji)!Aren't you coming with us?"

Shinji-niichan:"I have a work to do so I can't go...so don't be so careless there alright.You may break one of their precious thing...okay?So I'll go now Ritsu,Mom,Dad!Bye Bye!

Ritsu:"Bye Bye Nii-chan!Take Care!"

Shinji-niichan:"Of course I will!Bye!"

Mom:"Bye Bye.Good luck in your work!!"

Shinji-niichan:"Yah,See you Kaa-san(mom),Oyaji(Dad),Ritsu!!"

Dad:"Finally I'm done!Let's go"

Mom & Ritsu:"Yeah!"

Then when we got in the mansion,I saw my best friend and Tetsuya.

Naomi:"Ritsu!Right here!"

Ritsu:"Oh,Naomi!"

Tetsuya:"Hey Ritsu,let's go to Professor Agasa's house tomorrow morning.Are you in,Ritsu,Naomi-chan?"

Ritsu:"Okay!What time?"

Tetsuya:"Around 7:00 am."

Naomi:"Okay!I'll come!"

Dad:"Ritsu!Tetsuya!Naomi!Let's go inside!"

Ritsu,Tetsuya,Naomi:"We're coming!"

Tetsuya:"Nee(Hey),do you know Kudo Shinichi-san?"

Ritsu:"Yeah...I heard my mom and dad talking about him that you,me,Shinichi-kun and Naomi we'll be in the same section.They say his mom is Fujimine Yukiko-sensei,an actress and his father is Kudo Yusaku-sensei,a mystery authour and the creator of the NIGHT BARON series.I love his books.But I also like Sherlock Holmes books."

Tetsuya:"We're the same!How about you Naomi-chan?What books do you like?"

Naomi:"The books of Arthur Conan Doyle-san and Yusaku-sensei are my favorite.Some of Sherlock Holmes is also my favorite especially the book VALLEY OF FEAR."

Ritsu,Tetsuya:"Sugoi(Amazing/Cool)!That's a good book!"

Ritsu:"My favorite book is Study in Scarlet,The return of Sherlock Holmes,The case book of Sherlock Holmes and Sherlock Holmes:His Last bow."

Tetsuya:"Mine is The Sign of the Four."

Mr.Nishimura:"Now,let's go inside"

Mrs.Nishimura:"Ritsu-chan...How's Harumi-chan going?..."

Ritsu:"Kaa-san's(Mom's) just fine don't worry because I will take care of her."

Mrs.Nishimura:"Of course I know that because your kind!"